How much do you spend at a bar/club?

I have only been out a handful of times since graduating college, but if I get 2 drinks it will be between $15 and $20.

I probably average about 40-50 in bars drinking Henny. It's usually around 8 or 9 a drink and I'm a big dude so I can put down 4 or 5 no problem. Definitely spending more at a club but I haven't been clubbing in a while.

Last edited:
I always pregame with whiskey before going to bars, try to keep it at about $50-$60 beer only.

Pregame, then sneak a flask into the club (a 5th), ask for that free soda/water, drink a little bit, fill her back up. if you are going to clubs with metal detectors then you are going to the wrong clubs....

So I spend...$10 actually at the club, maybe like $35 for the night.

I tend to drop more when I pregame, but damn near $100 a night when it's all said and done.

Do you guys also have that friend that just urges you to get another drink and another drink...it's "I'll buy this round you get the next" and before you know it you drop $60 or more at one spot
mean.gif
 whenever I go bar hopping around the LES I know the damage is gonna be at least $120 for booze...always have a great time though

Last edited:
I usually stick to beer and may have a few cocktails. So i try to spend no more than like $35

Last edited:
If I can keep it under $40 then the night is a success. I don't go out often so it's not a big deal. How do I miss the bar prices back at college. Could get 10 drafts and a couple pitchers for under $30.

Always good to know/buddy up with bartenders/bouncers/VIP host or jackpot with a manager. Back when I use to go hard, maybe 40$ to get 4-6 folks gone off their ***. With a 20-30 tip.

Last edited:
$40 max including food typically. But I pregame and also I'm usually not clubbing. I got in the heights mostly since I live there and usually I take care of my bartenders. Although one of them tried to spill the beans on my game to this broad. :smh:

Always good to know/buddy up with bartenders/bouncers/VIP host or jackpot with a manager. Back when I use to go hard, maybe 40$ to get 4-6 folks gone off their ***. With a 20-30 tip.

40$ to get 6 people gone? :nerd: Teach me

Meh, I dont even try to get tipsy anymore. I dont enjoy drinks as much as I used to. I'll grab a Corona just to hold something and not look like the odd one out.

Do you guys also have that friend that just urges you to get another drink and another drink...it's "I'll buy this round you get the next" and before you know it you drop $60 or more at one spot :smh:  whenever I go bar hopping around the LES I know the damage is gonna be at least $120 for booze...always have a great time though

Unfortunately, I'm THAT guy :rofl:

But ever since I've cut back on my drinking, I realized how much money I've been spending on alcohol.

I never bring my atm card anymore. Gives me a reason to leave a tab open. Recipe for disaster/a great time

40$ to get 6 people gone? :nerd: Teach me

that much ain't cool, these bars still need to make money, but if they're doing it I'm taking it. Its easy though, just start off with a big *** tip, eye contact and Convo every now and then. Later that night or next time you're set.

Only thing worse than the next morning hangover is peeping your mint app balance the next day.

sick.gif

I've been to Ibiza a few times most of those clubs are in the $80-$100 range

Back
Top Bottom