How much do you tip the valet?

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

come talk to me once you have run up and down a parking ramp for 8 hours straight with people like you *****ing the whole time. i didn't make the whole tipping thing up but it would be nice if some of these d bags could assimilate with the rest of society.
Stoneface please...

Thank You

walking ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by infamousod

i would avoid using a valet at all costs. but if you must just tip $1 unless its some extravagant place and they did an amazing job for some reason.

also lock your stuff up good. if its not nailed down in your car they're stealing it.

I've had a pair of bball kicks stolen that were way used. they just don't care.
your a real idiot. i am a valet and i get heated when people tip $1 thats %#%%. 2-3 is average, 5 is nice, anything over that the valet will loveyou. and not all valets steal u had one bad experience

I got my car 2-3 times a day when I was in vegas the last time and gave em a couple dollars every time. Self parking in vegas sucks

well he keeps parking at that grimey @$* ramp thats why. why dont you bring it up to them?

Money87 wrote:
Originally Posted by infamousod

i would avoid using a valet at all costs. but if you must just tip $1 unless its some extravagant place and they did an amazing job for some reason.

also lock your stuff up good. if its not nailed down in your car they're stealing it.

I've had a pair of bball kicks stolen that were way used. they just don't care.
your a real idiot. i am a valet and i get heated when people tip $1 thats %#%%. 2-3 is average, 5 is nice, anything over that the valet will love you. and not all valets steal u had one bad experience

I had one horrible experience and have at least 3 friends with similar experiences and have heard of more complaints just in the area. there's a reason whyvalets have a reputation for stealing. I know it's not all but you can't trust them.

and I'm an idiot for tipping $1 on a $6 charge? dude is ruining my breaks and probably getting his own tip from the change tray. I worked in a dollar storefor $6 an hour doing more physical work than walking up a ramp and driving back down.

smallestviolinwz4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom