How much does it cost YOU to get your haircut? (

Use to pay $8 when I was staying on campus at school. My man always hooked it up. I transferred schools and now I pay $15 plus tip :/

I'd go weekly yo my barber and pay $11 / $15 with tip. He went on vacation up north for a few years so I started going to my girl Katie's salon and they charge $25 so $30 with tip. She's super hot and has a massive rack so the view is worth the extra cash.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yeah i used to pay 15 and leave 5 tip.

Yeup.
I'ma have to learn to give myself the cut and save them 20 dollas
smokin.gif

I throw my barber $20 for a cut, tip included. But was down in DR last week and was able to get a cut and beard trim for 100 pesos which is like 3 bucks haha

knowing how to cut your own hair, give yourself a shape up and a clean shave FTW!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The prices for getting haircuts are crazy... They don't even do that much to be charging 20-25 dollars. I know why everyone is growing dreads now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

DC: $25 for a haircut and a simple $$% beard trim.
       $10 for a shape-up
DC is FOOLISH.  Bammas want $20 for a cut and not even trying to use the razor for your shape-up 
indifferent.gif

I found one spot that was $14, been going there but they aint that good.  My barber back in Alexandria was good (it was $17) but considering how high gas is and how long the wait is I can't even do it.

i've been going to my barber for about a year. i stay in PA but i drive to NYC every 2 weeks. i think the price is $15, but i always give him $40.
my barber is very high end and takes his time, and his wait time is always hours, even if you have an appointment he is always backed up. but since i tip well he always takes me right away. one time i went to see him but he wasn't there and all of his co-workers tried to take care of me 
laugh.gif

the other day he offered me to be in his VIP club. unlimited cuts for 18 months for $1,000. might hop on it

When i use to get my cut at a barber shop it use to cost me 10 that's with a tip. Now I'm to lazy to go or don't have time so I just shave it all off.

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

i've been going to my barber for about a year. i stay in PA but i drive to NYC every 2 weeks. i think the price is $15, but i always give him $40.
my barber is very high end and takes his time, and his wait time is always hours, even if you have an appointment he is always backed up. but since i tip well he always takes me right away. one time i went to see him but he wasn't there and all of his co-workers tried to take care of me 
laugh.gif

the other day he offered me to be in his VIP club. unlimited cuts for 18 months for $1,000. might hop on it
Is that really a deal in the end tho? I mean if I did that he would get sick of me cause i'd be in there every 4 days.

$17. I aint complaining tho, its hard to find a good barber. I used to tip, but as the price started getting higher i realized that my barber was basically adding the tip to the price, so no more tipping from me.

phoenix, az: i'm new to getting my hair cut in the last 8 months (got tired of doing it myself and i don't know how to line). i used to go to the mall (franks, arizona mills) and would pay 20 (14 cut, 6 tip). i would only go m-th because wknds the charge went up by $2 each day. stopped going to the mall and found a local spot. i still papay $20.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

$17. I aint complaining tho, its hard to find a good barber. I used to tip, but as the price started getting higher i realized that my barber was basically adding the tip to the price, so no more tipping from me.

Hmmm...never thought of that? Hell naw that ain't getting a tip now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom