How much does it cost YOU to get your haircut? (

around $20 and the haircut aint even that good
30t6p3b.gif

free, my brother-in-law is my barber....
pimp.gif

i used to pay $20+tip before i knew he cut hair....

Free. Buzz my hair down to a .5 and have my dad square up the back.

If I need to basic cut, I have an old fashioned basment-barber for $4+tip=$8. Best deal in town.

Anything special (event, formal event, etc.), 20-25.

When i was with my old barber, it would be 15$ and 5$ for tip but then he moved. I decided to save $$ and cut my own hair but its just never the same...so one of my friend told me to try his barber, which i did.

I was
eek.gif
when he told me the price-25$. All he did was cut and shave and a shape up. He did a good job though...looks like ill be going at least once a month or so. You lucky sons of a %+%%!#+ getting free haircuts- i hate y'all 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

$10 for a line

it's still weird to me that people go to the barber just to get lined up.  it takes what, 5 minutes or less?  having a barber line up your hairline, sideburns, and neckline with an andis is not worth $10 to me.  i line myself up inbetween haircuts, it's really easy to do after some practice.

20+5 tip. a lil steep but my dudes really consistent and he knows what the deal is right when i get in the chair. looking in the sun visor mirror right after the cut ftw

I used to pay $15 including tip every month to month and a 1/2. Now my friend does the same job as the barber for a flat $5 + a Dr Pepper so it comes out to $6.00 at the end. Not a bad price

$10 when i go to the shop 2 dollar tip sometimes.

$10 when i go to my cousin's shop, pretty much any hairstyle i want

$0 when my bro does it.

i usually get 1 all around, line up, taper back.

Back
Top Bottom