How much is your car insurance?

I got mine done through my boy. He knows a lady at a school, she just puts it through and viola you have that certificate in the mail in a couple weeks. No sitting at a computer for 6 hrs lol
Yeah that's good, ain't nobody got 6 hrs to sit in front of a computer lol. My brother got his last year through a hook up, I need to stop bein lazy & do it

1. Had a 2015 Challenger RT Plus
2. got into an accident in april of last year... wasnt at fault.. geico found me 46% at fault
3. totaled my car feb 1, 2019
4. tryna buy a BMW 535i M sport... Geico gave me cheapest rate at $354 per month..

how can i get some isshhh removed from my record...
and who can i go through to get a cheaper rate
Cheap
Mine almost 500

Had a StateFarm connect come to my firehouse... Dropped my insurance from $205 to $135 a month, full coverage in NYC

2017 Accord Sport SE(Lease)
Thats a pretty sweet deal. Here I am payin $749 for liability on a 23 year old car smh

Houston
No Tickets/Accidents
$313.09
2017 Nissan Armada
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Full coverage on both vehicles, plus car rental, roadside, uninsured etc.

I really need to get this rate down... $350/mo for a BMW 535i is disrespectful

That's about average, fam. I have a '15 528i and its $364 a month to insure it. Gotta pay to play. 41 years old, Phoenix, AZ. I pay about $490 total for all three of my vehicles, two with full coverage, one with liability.

Last edited:
It may not amount to anything, but if it does, i think yall should check yall employers to see if there are any auto insurance discounts. I get one through my job. I get $57 off every month. May not seem like much ($684 annually) but that's 4 additional months of insurance for me.

Got a speeding ticket back in April of 2018 been pushing back the traffic court hearing. Heard it's best to push it back as long as possible for insurance reasons

I always shop around when my policy is up for renewal. These clowns like to raise your rates up even with a clean record. I alternate between geico, progressive and state farm depending on who gives me the cheapest quote. These fools aint slick.

Over the last 10 years, I've had AAA, State Farm, and now All State. AAA was just expensive. State Farm started off cool. That is until they my premium started to go up every single time it was time to renew.

That's about average, fam. I have a '15 528i and its $364 a month to insure it. Gotta pay to play. 41 years old, Phoenix, AZ. I pay about $490 total for all three of my vehicles, two with full coverage, one with liability.

Well I guess that makes me feel a lil bit better about the $350... But still.. $350 to the air just "in case" something happens still dont sit right wit me

Back
Top Bottom