How much is your car insurance?

That's about average, fam. I have a '15 528i and its $364 a month to insure it. Gotta pay to play. 41 years old, Phoenix, AZ. I pay about $490 total for all three of my vehicles, two with full coverage, one with liability.
Also... do you have any at fault accidents, tickets, dui's etc.

Chicago
17 Nissan Maxima
Progressive Insurance
$370 per month
2 accidents in the past 2 years(explains the high rate)

34 year old in the DMV
2006 Toyota Prius
Spotless Driving Record
USAA $66 a month full coverage everything but rental reimbursement

Last edited:
Well I guess that makes me feel a lil bit better about the $350... But still.. $350 to the air just "in case" something happens still dont sit right wit me

Ive had one accident in the past 15 years. Found not at fault. No speeding tickets, thankfully. My wife has had a ticket but went to traffic school and got it dropped off.

-continuous insurance history is important so avoid laps/gaps
-insurance companies run consumer reports so work on improving your credit or ask your company to re-run if you've had your policy a long time and your credit has improved
-if you rent, add renters insurance, pays for itself
-ask for $0 comprehensive deductible (inexpensive)

Last edited:
Had a StateFarm connect come to my firehouse... Dropped my insurance from $205 to $135 a month, full coverage in NYC

2017 Accord Sport SE(Lease)

I have the same car. 33. NYC. Geico. Clean driving record. Currently paying $122/month. I actually called them last week cuz when I first got coverage my monthly was $96/month. These fools increased my premium without even a heads up smh. I’m gonna take a defensive driving course online - that helps take some off the payment.

That's about average, fam. I have a '15 528i and its $364 a month to insure it. Gotta pay to play. 41 years old, Phoenix, AZ. I pay about $490 total for all three of my vehicles, two with full coverage, one with liability.
I’m paying 290 for my ‘15 bmw 435

Texas
38- me
36 wife
both no accidents. ive had my share of speeding tickets
full coverage, rental, and all that.
14 Lexus GS350
18 Passat SE
$252 a month total. with American National Insurance Company. They are the bomb.

Females get cheaper insurance than men but females tend to be worse drivers. Not being sexist. Just an onservation

Also, credit score plays a big role in how much you pay for insurance. Apparently, there's a correlation with higher credit score meaning a person is more responsible and less likely to file claims.

$213 a month for two drivers on an 07 c280. 29 and 25. Would probably be lower but my fiancé’s driving history is only a couple of years old.

Bartlett ,IL (suburb of Chicago)
Perfect driving record.
2019 Toyota Camry XSE
Full coverage, no rental, or tow reimbursement.

State Farm
$425/6months

Back
Top Bottom