How much longer till I should start worrying?

Bid, won, and payed ebay seller by April 7th. Ebay seller told me he was going to send the item out the morning of April 8th. Have not received the item yet, Iemailed the seller on the 14th, asking for the tracking number. He still hasn't responded. He is located in California and I'm in North Carolina.

On a side note, the other items he was selling at the time are no longer up for auction. When do I start worrying?

The item I won was a pair of air jordan 12 playoffs for $225 including shipping.

Hayward, California.

I payed through paypal. Should I go ahead and file a dispute?

hayward?? well i think theres a lot of NTers here from the bay im sure if you post the info someone will help you...im from san francisco myself...i suggeststart calling NT detectives for this job

laugh.gif
Uh-Oh.

Log off now and file an item not received complaint with paypal. That takes it out of your hands and paypal will give the seller a negative balance for$225 and stay on him until the item is sent. If item is not sent, then your money should be refunded.
He's had enough time to close the checking account that he set up the accout under so you need to get to it.

lol, so should I file a dispute?

I find it hard to believe that you can set up an ad on Ebay, collect the money, and just not send the item. If this is possible, i'll just say **** theshoes and my money, and I'll set up a business doing the exact same thing on Ebay.

Originally Posted by jtb1987

I find it hard to believe that you can set up an ad on Ebay, collect the money, and just not send the item. If this is possible, i'll just say **** the shoes and my money, and I'll set up a business doing the exact same thing on Ebay.
File the dispute. If you want to live your life like the guy who took your money, you will lose in the end. I hope your just playin. Do you likemessing people like how this dude messed you up?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jtb1987

I find it hard to believe that you can set up an ad on Ebay, collect the money, and just not send the item. If this is possible, i'll just say **** the shoes and my money, and I'll set up a business doing the exact same thing on Ebay.

SMH, off yourself for wanting to scam people.

I wasn't serious. I was just exaggerating the fact that there is no way possible that the person could get away with this. You can't just "notsend the item". It's a legal contract. So I don't understand how the guy just "not sending me the item" is even a possibility.Otherwise, everyone and their mother would be setting up scams on Ebay.

I filed a dispute. How long does it usually take to get your money back?

User ID: imissemilie
Name: Jose Lopez
Company:
City: Hayward
State: CA
Phone: (510) 209-6652
Registered Since: Wednesday, Nov 07, 2007 23:08:49 PST

I've already opened a dispute, do you guys recommend I go ahead and escalate the claim to Paypal? Or do you think I should give him time to respond first?It says it gives me 20 days before It closes the dispute.

Oh boy....not again.....here it comes.

jackson4.gif

On second thought, I don't know if it'll get out of hand as the previous one.

For all I know that could be fake info. It's just what Ebay gave me.

Hypothetically, if it was fake info, and this is a scam. It's still 100% I get my money back correct? It doesn't make sense that it would be that easyto scam someone out of $200 on Ebay, otherwise everybody would be doing it.

lol

I guess I need to relax, just hard cuz it's $200.

Ebay wouldn't exist if this is something actually possible to pull off on someone. I will wait 2 days max for the guy to respond to the dispute, then Iwill escalate it to Paypal/contact authorities.

Back
Top Bottom