How much money do you think this is Vol. Every little bit counts picture included ** TOTAL ON PG 2

Hopefully I'll be back in 2 months with anoter one. Already added in some tonight
pimp.gif

why would you go to coin star when you can go to the bank and they don't take any money out of it?

Cam Nelson had one that totaled like $2 million. I think he went to the bank and they didn't prefer the coins being wrapped

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Cam Nelson had one that totaled like $2 million. I think he went to the bank and they didn't prefer the coins being wrapped

to be exact

one time when I was younger I stole a 5 gallon jar of change, and it was over 900.00 bucks.
I feel bad now, but I was on handlebars back then, and wasn't thinking

I heard he put it all towards his saturn, and its STILL not done
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh.gif

I don't believe that crap!

im guessing anywhere from $40-90, i stole 1 of those big sports bottle piggy banks in it had so many quarters, fifty cent pieces, dollar coins and ur normaldimes, nickels and pennys it was halfway full and had about $300 in it, i also used coint star, had 2 go 2 a couple because 1 of em filled up with all thachange i had, used a blanket 2 bring it in tha grocery store.......tha things u do when sprung on smokin oxycontin
frown.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

smh.gif

roll.gif

i herd he put it into the impala

TD (used to be commerce) bank will do this for free. I did it the other day with my girlfriend. And if you guess within 2 dollars of the actual amount, you wina prize. She got it right and won a pencil
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom