How much money do you think this is Vol. Every little bit counts picture included ** TOTAL ON PG 2

i fit $45 of straight pennies into an empty cashew container so i knew it was a least $100...still kinda surprised me seeing how much you got

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

one time when I was younger I stole a 5 gallon jar of change, and it was over 900.00 bucks.
I feel bad now, but I was on handlebars back then, and wasn't thinking

I dont believe you...
1) a 5 gallon jar of change would weigh >100 lbs...you can't carry that on your bike and still pedal (or carry it at all, period)
2) unless it were all pennies, it would be much more than 900 bones.
QFT

Originally Posted by btdpu

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

one time when I was younger I stole a 5 gallon jar of change, and it was over 900.00 bucks.
I feel bad now, but I was on handlebars back then, and wasn't thinking

I dont believe you...
1) a 5 gallon jar of change would weigh >100 lbs...you can't carry that on your bike and still pedal (or carry it at all, period)
2) unless it were all pennies, it would be much more than 900 bones.
QFT
1) even if your "2)" is true, he didnt say if it was full or not
2) did you just put QFT for your own post?
laugh.gif

RawSheed wrote:
Cam Nelson had one that totaled like $2 million. I think he went to the bank and they didn't prefer the coins being wrapped
2 thousand maybe but I really doubt he had 2 mil in change LOL
laugh.gif
. Thats impossible. IMPOSSIBLE! 2 mil in dollar bills would take up a hell of a lot of room but 2 mil in change would probably fill your house dude.
eyes.gif

SMFH why when we was at Albertsons, you said "I should of tooken a pic of this and put it on NT"...apparently you already did....

Cam had like just over 2 THOUSAND in change but the way he did it was no fun. He kept a registry every time he added money to it so he already knew how much itwas

I have one of those water coolers people get water out of in a office full.

I have like 1full one. And am working on another.

I got a grand in the full one I think.

^ Damn. And I don't get why your receipt listed an associate on it. Don't you just go up to the machine and handle it all there?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

^ Damn. And I don't get why your receipt listed an associate on it. Don't you just go up to the machine and handle it all there?

The machine prints out a ticket and you take that to the register to get the cash............ coinstar bought a lot of jordans for me back in high school lol

i need to start to doing this, i always find myself leaving change in my pocket and just losing it.

roll.gif
I be telling people around me. Save the change you find or give it tohomeless. People be thinking I'm crazy when they see me happy for pennies on the ground
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by budahbro

glad to see your taking your mind off your breakup RKO2004.
You didnt have to remind him
roll.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom