How much money, is enough money ?

i just read the forbes list of 2010 hip hop artist's and how much they make.. its insane. Jay made 63 million alone this year.. his wife beyonce made 87 million. 150 million between the both of them this year alone is crazy. im far from a hater , in fact i wish them the very best. 150 million might be small potatoes to some 
tired.gif
, but give me just 1 million and i'll be set for life. 

Most likely Im late, but heres the article : http://www.forbes.com/201...hop-cash-kings_land.html

i just read the forbes list of 2010 hip hop artist's and how much they make.. its insane. Jay made 63 million alone this year.. his wife beyonce made 87 million. 150 million between the both of them this year alone is crazy. im far from a hater , in fact i wish them the very best. 150 million might be small potatoes to some 
tired.gif
, but give me just 1 million and i'll be set for life. 

Most likely Im late, but heres the article : http://www.forbes.com/201...hop-cash-kings_land.html

no such thing. There is no job/occupation that pays enough b/c your lifestyle, demand, and expenses always correlate to ur income. 

no such thing. There is no job/occupation that pays enough b/c your lifestyle, demand, and expenses always correlate to ur income. 

TeamJordan is right though

if i had jay or beyonce money id have a car garage like leno............exotics just sittin there like i collect em. i mean at this point i think jay just wants the status of billionaire.

TeamJordan is right though

if i had jay or beyonce money id have a car garage like leno............exotics just sittin there like i collect em. i mean at this point i think jay just wants the status of billionaire.

It's the social divide in America between the rich and everyone one else.

Jay-Z made more money in one year then i would make in 2 lifetimes. But it is what it is.

And there are people out there that do make enough money. My mom's friend is a leader in pediatric surgery and actually created a surgical procedure to remove tumors from the spines of babies. He travels all over the world performing surgery on infants. Dude drives an 02 Acura. He is putting his kids through college but lives in a modest home and has nothing that lavish. He has said its not about the money he would do it for free.

How how much is enough? enough to support the life style you lead. And the life style you lead is a choice i don't think it is always driven by your income level.

But that being said America is materialistic so most people that make tons of money spend tons of money on over-the-top things.

It's the social divide in America between the rich and everyone one else.

Jay-Z made more money in one year then i would make in 2 lifetimes. But it is what it is.

And there are people out there that do make enough money. My mom's friend is a leader in pediatric surgery and actually created a surgical procedure to remove tumors from the spines of babies. He travels all over the world performing surgery on infants. Dude drives an 02 Acura. He is putting his kids through college but lives in a modest home and has nothing that lavish. He has said its not about the money he would do it for free.

How how much is enough? enough to support the life style you lead. And the life style you lead is a choice i don't think it is always driven by your income level.

But that being said America is materialistic so most people that make tons of money spend tons of money on over-the-top things.

If you never learn to live beneath your means, then be prepared to work for the rest of you life. Those who laughed at the question have led me to believe that they don't believe in the idea of retirement. I do.

You have to have some sort of self control when it comes to your funds. Seriously, if you're making Jay-Z money, and can't retire the next day, you're doing it wrong.

"We make a lot of money, but we spend a lot of money" FTL.

If you never learn to live beneath your means, then be prepared to work for the rest of you life. Those who laughed at the question have led me to believe that they don't believe in the idea of retirement. I do.

You have to have some sort of self control when it comes to your funds. Seriously, if you're making Jay-Z money, and can't retire the next day, you're doing it wrong.

"We make a lot of money, but we spend a lot of money" FTL.

Not true. I believe there is a thing called "having enough money" By saying that I mean buying things you need and things you can put to good use and not buying every single thing you want. For example: does anybody really need 20 pairs of shoes to wear? Does anybody need 2 cars of their own? Does anybody need jewelry? I mean whats the use for jewelry except to show off. If people spent money wisely they would see that they have enough money and dont need all that crap

Not true. I believe there is a thing called "having enough money" By saying that I mean buying things you need and things you can put to good use and not buying every single thing you want. For example: does anybody really need 20 pairs of shoes to wear? Does anybody need 2 cars of their own? Does anybody need jewelry? I mean whats the use for jewelry except to show off. If people spent money wisely they would see that they have enough money and dont need all that crap

I just need 100K/year salary and I'll be satisfied. Work until I'm 60 then retire, then spend the rest of that retirement money traveling the world.
pimp.gif

I just need 100K/year salary and I'll be satisfied. Work until I'm 60 then retire, then spend the rest of that retirement money traveling the world.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom