How much money, is enough money ?

Originally Posted by VietStar

I just need 100K/year salary and I'll be satisfied. Work until I'm 60 then retire, then spend the rest of that retirement money traveling the world.
pimp.gif

same figure and same goal in mind, but im thinking retiring at 40
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

I just need 100K/year salary and I'll be satisfied. Work until I'm 60 then retire, then spend the rest of that retirement money traveling the world.
pimp.gif

same figure and same goal in mind, but im thinking retiring at 40
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

no such thing. There is no job/occupation that pays enough b/c your lifestyle, demand, and expenses always correlate to ur income. 

no such thing. There is no job/occupation that pays enough b/c your lifestyle, demand, and expenses always correlate to ur income. 

never enuff the hunger always there n ur taste jus gets more n more lavish
its all economics inferior goods vs normal goods

never enuff the hunger always there n ur taste jus gets more n more lavish
its all economics inferior goods vs normal goods

I can't agree with that. Plenty of folks expenses and lifestyles don't match their incomes. Demands, not to sure what you mean there.

I can't agree with that. Plenty of folks expenses and lifestyles don't match their incomes. Demands, not to sure what you mean there.

Some of you are the reason why money management needs to be taught in school. You guys are going to be broke.

Some of you are the reason why money management needs to be taught in school. You guys are going to be broke.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Does anybody need jewelry? I mean whats the use for jewelry except to show off.
People will tell you otherwise. I agree with you. It is only used to show off.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Does anybody need jewelry? I mean whats the use for jewelry except to show off.
People will tell you otherwise. I agree with you. It is only used to show off.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

but give me just 1 million and i'll be set for life. 
such a bad mindset to have.. i guarantee you will be set for maybe about a year.. 3years tops before you go broke 

such a bad mindset to have.. i guarantee you will be set for maybe about a year.. 3years tops before you go broke 

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
A year? 3 years tops? Does this rule apply for any and everyone? That is a lot of $ to spend in a 3 year span. I know my spending habits, I know if I don't buy a house, pay for school, or buy a new car (which I don't EVER intend on doing) that I wouldn't even spend 15K in a year. And I am being modest with that number.

laugh.gif
A year? 3 years tops? Does this rule apply for any and everyone? That is a lot of $ to spend in a 3 year span. I know my spending habits, I know if I don't buy a house, pay for school, or buy a new car (which I don't EVER intend on doing) that I wouldn't even spend 15K in a year. And I am being modest with that number.

If it's a million after taxes, that's $50k a year for 20 years.  Assume you will not work during, and CAN't live off that 1 million for 20 years, then what the hell are you buying??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A million dollars would not make me quit my job or schooling.    It would just put a big !$* smile on my face when I'm walking into work every morning.
happy.gif

If it's a million after taxes, that's $50k a year for 20 years.  Assume you will not work during, and CAN't live off that 1 million for 20 years, then what the hell are you buying??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A million dollars would not make me quit my job or schooling.    It would just put a big !$* smile on my face when I'm walking into work every morning.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom