How much money, is enough money ?

150M isnt that bad considering they generated (official endorsements or casual name drop) at least 3x

150M isnt that bad considering they generated (official endorsements or casual name drop) at least 3x

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

It's never enough for many though. They would buy another company out, put 2500 people out of work, all to boost their egos... To reach another million dollar mark.

It's sickening

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

It's never enough for many though. They would buy another company out, put 2500 people out of work, all to boost their egos... To reach another million dollar mark.

It's sickening

Originally Posted by Crook

if you're goal in life is to be rich, and your values in life revolve around money, then I can guarantee that you will never truly be happy in life and greed will always leave you aiming for more. If there is one thing that I have begun to reflect on more and more lately in life, it's that one can only really gain true happiness if you value the fundamental things in life like relationships, friends and interpersonal relations, good health, and passions/hobbies. And I say this as a dentistry student who's gonna be in a lucrative career. Take from that what you will, but hopefully some of you will one day see what I'm trying to say if you don't already

THIS.........

As Ive gotten older, I realized that this rat race for green paper is a little idiotic at this point. Not trying to be a Commy, but its pure greed and wickedness that makes the world so hopeless it is today. There should be no homelessness, hunger, or people dying due to lack of medical care......... If there is a God out there, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Disappointed

BTW- 100 Mil in the bank should be enough to sustain a person and his family for the next 50 years............IMO

Originally Posted by Crook

if you're goal in life is to be rich, and your values in life revolve around money, then I can guarantee that you will never truly be happy in life and greed will always leave you aiming for more. If there is one thing that I have begun to reflect on more and more lately in life, it's that one can only really gain true happiness if you value the fundamental things in life like relationships, friends and interpersonal relations, good health, and passions/hobbies. And I say this as a dentistry student who's gonna be in a lucrative career. Take from that what you will, but hopefully some of you will one day see what I'm trying to say if you don't already

THIS.........

As Ive gotten older, I realized that this rat race for green paper is a little idiotic at this point. Not trying to be a Commy, but its pure greed and wickedness that makes the world so hopeless it is today. There should be no homelessness, hunger, or people dying due to lack of medical care......... If there is a God out there, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Disappointed

BTW- 100 Mil in the bank should be enough to sustain a person and his family for the next 50 years............IMO

Back
Top Bottom