How much money would you save by logging off of NT and Instagram for 6 months?

Hype!?

OP, I have this awesome music fest I’m starting, I think you would love it!!!!!!

Nah fam I don’t fall for that type of hype at all.

I think dudes are discounting the random links to “steals” or even **** they missed out on. I’ve been on the boards since I was like 15 (I’m 30 now), so a large part of the hypebeast in me is long since dead but I can’t front like I haven’t impulsively copped **** just cuz I’m over exposed on the boards.

Probably $30 as I have absolutely bought a T shirt or 2 a year from one of those “sponsored” posts/stories on IG.

Literally never bought something because I saw it on Niketalk/Instagram/FB etc

If we talking about time then that's a different, impossible to measure stat

I can’t remember what my name was before 07. I got banned under my old name for supporting a dude that was posting some wild links in general (I was young).

Judge away off of this one tho. I’m sure my name is in that Rastaclat thread somewhere smh.

you are in da extreme minority...

people send money based on things they're exposed and inspried by on all da time.

my life wouldve ended up different if i found a automotive forum instead of NT 1st.

It’s called brand awareness B lmao

Probably $30 as I have absolutely bought a T shirt or 2 a year from one of those “sponsored” posts/stories on IG.

Phil I’ve copped kicked from you more than once via these boards so I know for a fact you’ve prolly made as much you’ve spent.

people spend money based on things they're exposed and inspried by on all da time.

my life wouldve ended up different if i found a automotive forum instead of NT 1st.

I 100% agree with you ninja. Had consumerism hit me just a lil later in life I’d definitely have been a car guy instead of a sneaker guy.

people spend money based on things they're exposed and inspried by on all da time.
This IS fact tho. Thats why on Sunday, you will be bombarded by million dollar ads for $5 products during the Superbowl.

Most a company's expenses are for marketing moreso than r&d

htg designs htg designs I mean it matters the industry. We spend 100 mil on marketing a year and a little less for R&D (depending if it’s a renovation or innovation year).

Consumer Packaged Goods btw

tenor.gif

Don't buy sneakers much anymore but every now and then something pops up here that I want so maybe a few hundred. Slickdeals is another story though, need to stay away from there.

I can’t remember what my name was before 07. I got banned under my old name for supporting a dude that was posting some wild links in general (I was young).

Judge away off of this one tho. I’m sure my name is in that Rastaclat thread somewhere smh.

Oh yeah I do have one of these.

I'd say about $500 a year for NT. I really don't know when shoes are coming out if it were not for this site. lol. I don't really go into shoe stores even if I go to the mall with the family for whatever reason.

IG has no affect on my spending. LOL

I rarely buy anything due to NT or IG's influence. If I do, it's something that I truly need or have been wanting.

Only bought shoes lately because they were on sale and I needed a pair to play ball in.

I think the one thread that really influences me is the Playstation thread. The discussion in there have made me become more interested in different variety of games.

Back
Top Bottom