How much text messaging do you do?

A lot...
smh.gif

im at 9K right now (sent and receive) and my billing cycle doesn't end till the 17th

i guess more than half goes to this girl im talking to...dont think ive ever had this much around this time

A lot...
smh.gif

im at 9K right now (sent and receive) and my billing cycle doesn't end till the 17th

i guess more than half goes to this girl im talking to...dont think ive ever had this much around this time

I usually send/receive around 700-800 a month total and I thought that was a lot. I can't imagine sending 5,000+ a month. I'll have days when I'll use like 100 talking to some chick, then I'll go 4 or 5 days with barely using any at all.

I usually send/receive around 700-800 a month total and I thought that was a lot. I can't imagine sending 5,000+ a month. I'll have days when I'll use like 100 talking to some chick, then I'll go 4 or 5 days with barely using any at all.

Last month i texted over 1800 times..so maybe 50 times per day..some days it's none..

Last month i texted over 1800 times..so maybe 50 times per day..some days it's none..

Back
Top Bottom