How much text messaging do you do?

800 a month......
pimp.gif

Yall some chatty mofos. How does someone text 10,000 times a month? Either sending or receiving?
smh.gif
The hell yall talkin 'bout? Gossip? Driving directions? Your feelings?

Yall some chatty mofos. How does someone text 10,000 times a month? Either sending or receiving?
smh.gif
The hell yall talkin 'bout? Gossip? Driving directions? Your feelings?

I average about 2500 texts a so a day. Use to be more than that, but had to slow down due to the fact that I have a girlfriend now.

I average about 2500 texts a so a day. Use to be more than that, but had to slow down due to the fact that I have a girlfriend now.

Maybe 5-10 times a week.I usually shoot someone a text when I get a call that I can't answer in the moment.
Some of these numbers are bugged out in here though.

Maybe 5-10 times a week.I usually shoot someone a text when I get a call that I can't answer in the moment.
Some of these numbers are bugged out in here though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

alien.gif

None.

I haven't had a phone in over a year. I just use the land line or the work phone if needed.

I have money to get one, I just don't care to be reached for trivial %#%% anymore.

None.

I haven't had a phone in over a year. I just use the land line or the work phone if needed.

I have money to get one, I just don't care to be reached for trivial %#%% anymore.

Back
Top Bottom