How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

Originally Posted by cartune

And they ran Def Jam. thats why I laugh at this Jay Illuminati stuff cause BMF stayed in his pockets.....R.I.P. Shakir tho
tired.gif
this explains how Jeezy sold records without knowing how to rap
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Meech was making chump change compared to El Chapo from the Dartel de Sinaloa..Dude is worth 1 bill according to forbes...

http://stylerazzi.blogspo...th-875k-and-weapons.html Via AJC:The Hummer limousine seized from the drug-dealing Black Mafia Family almost four years ago had been sold at auction, then sold three times more. It had beencarrying teenagers to proms and brides and grooms to weddings. (Razzi says "LMAO"!!!)

But as federal officials prepared for a June trial, they "debriefed" other BMF members and learned agents missed something when they searched theHummer.

In August, agents tracked down the car, looked underneath the seats and found $875,000 in cash and seven brand new semi-automatic weapons, believed to beproceeds from BMF cocaine transactions.

And WE STILL HERE !!!!! as my Big homie would say

And a lot of people can say it was meech but nobody from his side snitched so dead all that

I bet he got most, if not ALL his white from "el chapo" since he stayed in the houston area(south) next to the Mexican boarder.

Originally Posted by TooSexyForNT

Only from 2002..Seized Goods from the BMF via wiki
* On or about January, 2005, police in Encino, CA seized $576,000.

* On or about January 11, 2005, police in Sherman Oaks, California seized $576,000 in cash from Tonesa Lynette Welch, Terry Flenory's girlfriend.

* On or about June 16, 2005 in Woodland Hills, California, police seized approximately 250 kilograms of cocaine; police also seized $1,868,759 in cash from the residence during the raid.

I remember all of these I lived in Encino at the time and both Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills are like 10mins away from Encino, and Encino is such a beautifularea to live in.

In August, agents tracked down the car, looked underneath the seats and found $875,000 in cash and seven brand new semi-automatic weapons, believed to be proceeds from BMF cocaine transactions.
eek.gif
...would have made for one hell of a prom night.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
I hope whoever says "Free Meech" "Free _____" is playing.

And why do drug dealers/Lords get so many props? Like do people realize that its wrong? That's like praising the thieves in big corporations for stealing and undercutting.

Damn people are getting dumber.
whats so wrong about it? easy $$$

if 1 dealer gets knocked 2 more take his place...somebody gotta serve the people...might as well make some easy $$$ off of it

a lot of these big dealers give tons back to the community...whats so wrong about that?

The recklessness and ignorance of some people is confounding.
whats reckless about the truth?

if it wasn't him it would be someone else...same for the nickle and dime kid on the block...if it ain't him its going to be someone else selling dopeto finance their family

explain how it is ignorant? or are you just going along with what others say

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
I hope whoever says "Free Meech" "Free _____" is playing.

And why do drug dealers/Lords get so many props? Like do people realize that its wrong? That's like praising the thieves in big corporations for stealing and undercutting.

Damn people are getting dumber.
whats so wrong about it? easy $$$

if 1 dealer gets knocked 2 more take his place...somebody gotta serve the people...might as well make some easy $$$ off of it

a lot of these big dealers give tons back to the community...whats so wrong about that?

The recklessness and ignorance of some people is confounding.
whats reckless about the truth?

if it wasn't him it would be someone else...same for the nickle and dime kid on the block...if it ain't him its going to be someone else selling dope to finance their family

explain how it is ignorant? or are you just going along with what others say

Point is man it shouldn't be anyone. They are ruining lives and this world. No one has to do anything, they choose to.

And this so called easy money has taken lives I bet.

laugh.gif
@ drug dealers giving back to the community. Thats like giving a bunchof handguns to kids and then paying for their hospital bills and funerals.

Originally Posted by filly413

EdWord wrote:
majik214 wrote:
Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru a rap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling
Son ballin is juelz and jim jones which would equal broke compared to meech an them try presidential!!! BMF ran the south thas why i dont overstand why they dont jus done this fraud ross and done!!! OH YEAH 50 ALREADY DID THAT
laugh.gif

hate to be an +#$%$%% holmes...but I had to clean it up a bit.

Son, ballin is juelz and jim jones which were equally broke compared to meech.(?)!!! BMF ran the south. that's why i dont understand why they dontjust finish this fraud ross and be done!!! OH YEAH 50 ALREADY DID THAT
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
at these people defending this guy and people like him.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Neither Meech nor T snitched. They ate them charges.

eek.gif
@ Meech getting out in 10. If True
eek.gif

he got sentenced to 30 years FED TIME,meaning he has to do 85% of that before hes even considered for any type of parole or special release...you do the math

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/detroit061506.html

16 Additional People Indicted in Large Scale
Drug and Money Laundering Case

JUN 15 - Sixteen individuals have been charged in a second superseding indictment with violating various federal drug laws which include conspiracy todistribute in excess of 476 kilograms of cocaine and laundering in excess of $270,000,000 in U.S. currency. In addition, two defendants have been charged withunlawfully engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise announced United States Attorney Stephen J. Murphy. Mr. Murphy was joined in the announcement bySpecial Agent in Charge Robert L. Corso, Drug Enforcement Administration, Special Agent in Charge Maurice Aouate, Internal Revenue Service CriminalInvestigation, Marshal Robert Grubbs, United States Marshal Service, and Peter Munoz, Director of the Michigan State Police.

Indicted were Jacob Arabov, 41, Eric Wayne Bivens, 35, Gwendolyn Deshawn Browen, 36, Chad Brown, 33, Paul Sheldon Buford, Jr., 36, Ronald Wayne Canyon, 44,Charles Edward Flenory, 58, Nathan Ashley Gleton, 44, Wayne Darnell Joyner, 48, Maurice Pierre-Gordon King, 25, David J. Solomon, Jr., 32, Larry Van Steele,39, Randy Steele, 32, William Richard Turner, 37, David Walker, 25 and Marlon Terrell Welch, 25.

The second superseding indictment, which was returned on May 10, 2006 and unsealed today, is part of a previous indictment returned last year that alleges thatTerry Flenory, Demetrius Flenory and twenty-three others operated a drug organization, at some point named the "Black Mafia Family" (BMF), whichdealt in multi-kilo quantities of cocaine in the Detroit metropolitan area beginning in the early 1990's. By the mid 1990's, the organization extendedinto other parts of the country including Kentucky, Georgia, Missouri, California, and Texas. As part of the conspiracy, BMF would use vehicles equipped withtraps and hidden compartments to conceal and transport the cash generated from the sale of cocaine.

Since 2000, law enforcement officers from across the country have seized over 476 kilograms of cocaine destined for distribution by this organization. And,over $5 million in cash belonging to the group was seized by law enforcement officers between October,1997 and June 2005. The members of this organization,using the illegal proceeds of their narcotic sales, purchased and leased numerous luxury vehicles, acquired and sold real property and purchased jewelry whileconcealing the true source and nature of the funds involved in the transaction through false names and nominee purchasers. Members of the organization wouldprovide false employment and income information to car dealerships and banks in order to obtain vehicles and real property.

It is alleged that members of the organization would deposit large amounts of cash derived from the sale of cocaine into various bank accounts; purchasecashier ' s checks and money orders; and wire transfer these funds. These funds would then be used to purchase assets and pay personal expenses with thegoal of concealing the true source, nature and ownership of the funds which had been derived from the organization ' s cocaine sales.

Members of the organization would also purchase winning four digit State of Michigan lottery tickets with drug proceeds from an individual who obtained themfrom the true winners in cash. These winning tickets, valued at over $1 million, would be redeemed with the State of Michigan's lottery bureau and used topurchase homes, make mortgage payments, and purchase vehicles, hiding the fact that the true source of the money were derived from Flenorys' drugorganization cocaine sales..

The indictment also seeks criminal forfeiture of more than 30 pieces of jewelry, 13 residences, 35 vehicles including Lincoln Limousine, BMWs Range Rovers,Aston-Martin, and Bentleys, numerous bank accounts, over $1.2 million in seized currency, and a money judgment totaling $270 million. The real property islocated in Detroit, Canton, Southfield, Ecorse, Romulus, Lithonia, Georgia and Los Angeles, California.

An indictment is only a charge and is not evidence of guilt. Every defendant is entitled to a fair trial in which it will be the government's burden toprove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

he group has also been accused of obtaining several winning Michigan state lottery tickets from a third party, which they paid cash for, and then cashing inthe tickets in an attempt to make the money appear legitimate.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

laugh.gif
@ drug dealers giving back to the community. Thats like giving a bunch of handguns to kids and then paying for their hospital bills and funerals.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm responsible for bodies in the hood[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THE FUNERAL HOMES NEED ME![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- S. Bundles[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

laugh.gif
@ drug dealers giving back to the community. Thats like giving a bunch of handguns to kids and then paying for their hospital bills and funerals.

Back
Top Bottom