How MuCh WATER Do You DRINK a DAY????

I drank so much water that I became WATER.
tumblr_m8wyfqtLm81rxhu0oo1_500.gif

For u active guys that drink a gallon a day do u sweet a lot throughout the day like me? I can walk down the block and feel my shirt get wet. Constantly feel like I have to wipe sweat off me when outside

For u active guys that drink a gallon a day do u sweet a lot throughout the day like me? I can walk down the block and feel my shirt get wet. Constantly feel like I have to wipe sweat off me when outside

No I don't sweat a lot but a lot of bathroom breaks, that's one of the reasons I cut back on drinking a lot of water

I enjoy the bathroom breaks. Gets me outta my cube and away from these jackels for a bit.

I still drink a little more than a gallon of water a day. I fill up my liter bottle about 5 times a day. And I drink a large container of Gatorade to keep my electrolytes up.

what bottles/containers you guys using?

i need to buy a good 1L container.

Mine isn't that good, it's just a random 1 liter bottle found at the store. It just sits there until I need it, I don't go running with it or anything. That just me though.

Yes, I sweat so much. But I only sweat with actual activity, not walking. It's weird, when I'm working on the speedbag I start sweating and my first thoughts are "this is new"

Been drinking about 80oz a day. I wish I can hold it down because I have to use the bathroom every 30 minutes.

I'm at a gallon a day now, maybe a half gallon on Saturday and Sunday. Used to be a time where I could barely drink a 16 oz bottle of water :lol:

over a gallon a day m-f, i drink at least 8x 16.9oz bottles @ work.

M-F about 10 cups a day. I have an app I use to remind myself to drink 8 oz every 90 minutes. I dont hit it every time but I may miss one or two alarms but I generally get 10 out the day.

As for weekends man probably 5-6, def need to up that intake.

I would guess around 100 ounces. I try to hit a gallon a day but I rarely finish the last 20% ish

I try to drink 2L minimum. Dunno how people be drinking 4L, gotta pee all the time.

Back
Top Bottom