How Often Do Restaurants Mess With There Customers Food. Vol The Unspoken Truth

Ok, so I just got back from the throne room after a case of the mud butt.
sick.gif
I got to thinking I think the delivery guy might have done something to my food. I don't know why but I had a feeling. And he also forgot my soda.
mad.gif
So I gotta ask how often do you guys think, or no that someone messeswith the food. You know what I mean.

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

[h3][/h3]
How Often Due Restaurants Mess With There Customers Food. Vol The Unspoken Truth

n1099474274_30062563_4297.jpg

i like how he changed "due" but couldn't figure out what was wrong with "there"

anyway.. did you do anything to deserve it? nobody messes with food for no reason (i hope)

This one time way back when i worked at coldstone this older indian lady wanted a simple sunday .. All it was is ice cream whip cream almonds and a cherry ontop .. It even said that on the $**%!* prices .. This chick goes " That's it no bananas? no pineapple? what is this anyways " ..then she turnedto her friend and started talkin +@*!.. and i'm like you have to pay extra for those mix ins unless you want a banana split .. so before i put on the whipcream i spit on top of the @$*%%#! ice cream and covered it for giving me +@*! when i think about it i
roll.gif
.. But i felt really bad after that but she caught me at the wrong time ..I'm pretty sure it came back to me already but i don't @@#% with people in the food industry .. It's just something you don't do .. I'm anice dude too she was gettin on my nerves tho ..

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i never ever mess with peoples food. and neither does anyone else at my restaurant.

Same here.

You'd have to be a pretty grimy restaurant for someone to pull such a thing.

After that one thread a while back where dudes who worked at fast food, I don't even want to know
laugh.gif
smh.gif

long story short when i was working at bk,this lady only got 3 chicken tenders with her kids meal and she was supposed to get 4. she came back yelling andcussed my manager out. so my manager went in the back (where the customers can't see) and licked all her chicken tenders and put em' back in the boxand told her to "have a nice day". i was like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ccb302

long story short when i was working at bk,this lady only got 3 chicken tenders with her kids meal and she was supposed to get 4. she came back yelling and cussed my manager out. so my manager went in the back (where the customers can't see) and licked all her chicken tenders and put em' back in the box and told her to "have a nice day". i was like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

was she fine atleast? How he gonna just lick it
laugh.gif

LOL. Lee Torso. You got me. But, how did you catch that "Due' soquick. I had it up for less than a minute before I realized it. I'm too
pimp.gif
to worry about grammar.

I have heard horror stories about mcdonalds stories and milkshakes. True or not as much as I liked milk shakes growing up I stayed away from those. Anotherside note that was always talked about in my neighborhood. The McDowell's from Coming to America which was like 10 minutes from where I grew up wasactually a Mcdonalds was where the infamous McRat was found. While the McRib was originally discontinued. This was in woodside queens.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

i like how he changed "due" but couldn't figure out what was wrong with "there"

anyway.. did you do anything to deserve it? nobody messes with food for no reason (i hope)
yes...what is "Due There?"
i hope the same as well.
Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i never ever mess with peoples food. and neither does anyone else at my restaurant.

Same here.

You'd have to be a pretty grimy restaurant for someone to pull such a thing.
true for the restaurant I used to work at.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by ccb302

long story short when i was working at bk,this lady only got 3 chicken tenders with her kids meal and she was supposed to get 4. she came back yelling and cussed my manager out. so my manager went in the back (where the customers can't see) and licked all her chicken tenders and put em' back in the box and told her to "have a nice day". i was like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

was she fine atleast? How he gonna just lick it
laugh.gif

naw the customer was trash! but my manager is a she and she was like "oh dis %@#@# wanna get smart huh?? i got something for her @#$"

I've been working in a restaurant for the past 2 years, and since I've been there I haven't seen any of my co-workers mess with anyones food.
I mean occasionally, we'd mess up someones order on purpose but that's because the person is a friend/co-worker.

In the big picture, that stuff happening is EXTREMELY rare.

But there are dirtbag food service workers out there, as well as dirtbag restaurants.

I would NEVER do %%!# to someones food, Ive managed a restaurant and if i heard of my servers doing that stuff, they wouldn't finish the day in myestablishment.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I would NEVER do %%!# to someones food, Ive managed a restaurant and if i heard of my servers doing that stuff, they wouldn't finish the day in my establishment.

grin.gif
nicely said.

It's because of this why I rarely eat out. I'm always the dude at the table eye balling the hell out of the food before I start eating.

Worst we ever did was give customers we didn't care for crappy bread or no bread at all. Basically we ignored the douchebags.

Back
Top Bottom