How often do you get a haircut

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by nero1son

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up
I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead
Thats truth. I used to get a tape up every tuesday..and an edge every friday.  Hairline now (22 years old) is nothing like when I was a teenager.  I stay with the buzzcut (zero all around) now and cut it every week or when I need it. $Free.99

Ive been getting cut like this for like 6+ years and my hairline is pushed back very slightly it usually grows back with 3 days if i didn't want it pushed back i could let it grow for like 2 weeks than cut it very low up top than tell my barber leave a natural line it doesn't look straight though so i just tell him make as straight as possible which usually means he has to push it back a little bit. I think it's not always true it all depends if you have hair loss or baldness in your genes

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up
I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead
Thats truth. I used to get a tape up every tuesday..and an edge every friday.  Hairline now (22 years old) is nothing like when I was a teenager.  I stay with the buzzcut (zero all around) now and cut it every week or when I need it. $Free.99

Ive been getting cut like this for like 6+ years and my hairline is pushed back very slightly it usually grows back with 3 days if i didn't want it pushed back i could let it grow for like 2 weeks than cut it very low up top than tell my barber leave a natural line it doesn't look straight though so i just tell him make as straight as possible which usually means he has to push it back a little bit. I think it's not always true it all depends if you have hair loss or baldness in your genes

use to cut my own every week n did it very well accordin to comments but I left the road of waves to get locs 
pimp.gif

Every 2 weeks, 10 bucks. Growing my hair out now though. Haven't had it cut since August I think.

Every 2 weeks, 10 bucks. Growing my hair out now though. Haven't had it cut since August I think.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Every week. 20 dollars 
sick.gif

But I can't stand the way my hair looks if it's not tapered and lined up

This my hair looks so sloppy with out a line up.

This having straight hair FTL

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Every week. 20 dollars 
sick.gif

But I can't stand the way my hair looks if it's not tapered and lined up

This my hair looks so sloppy with out a line up.

This having straight hair FTL

Free.99. Been cutting my own hair since 03.

If You're thinking about cutting your own hair keep this in mind:

Just Cutting the hair low= Too Easy
Lining up= requires skill, especially in the back, but it's not hard.
Fading= Surgery
laugh.gif
the first time I tried it (08) took me like 3 hours to get it right.

Free.99. Been cutting my own hair since 03.

If You're thinking about cutting your own hair keep this in mind:

Just Cutting the hair low= Too Easy
Lining up= requires skill, especially in the back, but it's not hard.
Fading= Surgery
laugh.gif
the first time I tried it (08) took me like 3 hours to get it right.

back when i was single it was every saturday for 10$. Now that im caked for almost 4 years I get cuts like every 2-3weeks. I be looking horrible in between. Then i tryed to convince myself im wolfing for the waves and i brush my hair for like 2 days then give up
laugh.gif

back when i was single it was every saturday for 10$. Now that im caked for almost 4 years I get cuts like every 2-3weeks. I be looking horrible in between. Then i tryed to convince myself im wolfing for the waves and i brush my hair for like 2 days then give up
laugh.gif

hold up, are you saying getting a razor line up every week $+%** up your hairline?
or are you saying getting a regular haircut/ line up every week $+%** up your hairline?

hold up, are you saying getting a razor line up every week $+%** up your hairline?
or are you saying getting a regular haircut/ line up every week $+%** up your hairline?

Back
Top Bottom