How often do you get a haircut

every 3 to 4 weeks. Although my hair grows insanely quick, I should get one every 2 weeks.

every 3 to 4 weeks. Although my hair grows insanely quick, I should get one every 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I haven't had my hair cut since May '05 
pimp.gif

every week

I get a cut one week...then an edge up for the next 2 weeks

cut = $18 (tip included)
edge up = $12(tip included)

every week

I get a cut one week...then an edge up for the next 2 weeks

cut = $18 (tip included)
edge up = $12(tip included)

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by nero1son

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up
I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead
Thats truth. I used to get a tape up every tuesday..and an edge every friday.  Hairline now (22 years old) is nothing like when I was a teenager.  I stay with the buzzcut (zero all around) now and cut it every week or when I need it. $Free.99

Ive been getting cut like this for like 6+ years and my hairline is pushed back very slightly it usually grows back with 3 days if i didn't want it pushed back i could let it grow for like 2 weeks than cut it very low up top than tell my barber leave a natural line it doesn't look straight though so i just tell him make as straight as possible which usually means he has to push it back a little bit. I think it's not always true it all depends if you have hair loss or baldness in your genes
hold up, are you saying getting a razor line up every week $+%** up your hairline?
or are you saying getting a regular haircut/ line up every week $+%** up your hairline?
I was wondering the same thing.
nerd.gif

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up
I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead
Thats truth. I used to get a tape up every tuesday..and an edge every friday.  Hairline now (22 years old) is nothing like when I was a teenager.  I stay with the buzzcut (zero all around) now and cut it every week or when I need it. $Free.99

Ive been getting cut like this for like 6+ years and my hairline is pushed back very slightly it usually grows back with 3 days if i didn't want it pushed back i could let it grow for like 2 weeks than cut it very low up top than tell my barber leave a natural line it doesn't look straight though so i just tell him make as straight as possible which usually means he has to push it back a little bit. I think it's not always true it all depends if you have hair loss or baldness in your genes
hold up, are you saying getting a razor line up every week $+%** up your hairline?
or are you saying getting a regular haircut/ line up every week $+%** up your hairline?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OGLoc

nerd.gif

i don't think that's true.  i think their hairlines just naturally started to thin out and people want to find an explanation for it.  thinning hair is caused by genetics and stress.  unless the barbers are digging into your skin and messing up your follicles with the outliners and straight razors.  i've been cleaning up my hairline for years with an andis and the hair still grows back.

Originally Posted by OGLoc

nerd.gif

i don't think that's true.  i think their hairlines just naturally started to thin out and people want to find an explanation for it.  thinning hair is caused by genetics and stress.  unless the barbers are digging into your skin and messing up your follicles with the outliners and straight razors.  i've been cleaning up my hairline for years with an andis and the hair still grows back.

^ I was talking about Razor lines. My barber prided himself on having "crispy" lines. So, he would bust out the straight-blade all the time. Which like you said messed up my follicles and after time affected my hairline. Stay away from the straight edge...

Real talk, I wonder if Rogaine can get some of it back.. I don't have a horrible hairline, but if i got some if it back...i can start getting cuts again Lol.

^ I was talking about Razor lines. My barber prided himself on having "crispy" lines. So, he would bust out the straight-blade all the time. Which like you said messed up my follicles and after time affected my hairline. Stay away from the straight edge...

Real talk, I wonder if Rogaine can get some of it back.. I don't have a horrible hairline, but if i got some if it back...i can start getting cuts again Lol.

I heard Rogaine doesn't work on receding hairlines, it only works for bald spots.

I heard Rogaine doesn't work on receding hairlines, it only works for bald spots.

Back
Top Bottom