How often do you go to the Movies?

at least once a week.
It's my hobby to collect ticket stubs to every movie I've seen and I'm about 200-$*! now.
No theater near my college so I'd been slacking for the past 8 months till I got back

Never when I have to pay.

I get free passes occasionally so Id say once a month...Only when its a movie I really wanna see basically.

twice a year, since all the torrent sites have the movies available

but that's gonna change this month because Lord of the Rings is coming back in certain Theaters with the special edition in IMAX.
*Homer Drool* I'm a nerd

2 to 5 times a year
i have no problem waiting for the dvd to come out so i can torrent it.

Originally Posted by Weekz

2 to 5 times a year
i have no problem waiting for the dvd to come out so i can torrent it.

OMG your posting from 2059? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

what is life like? and what happened on dec 21, 2012?

Probably 2-3 times a month, I just recently found out that some theaters have college student discounts. 
pimp.gif

9 to 10 times a year.  I think this going to change since I recently broke up with my girl of 5 years 
frown.gif
. I can't see myself going to the movies by myself.

i didnt go to the movie theaters in like a year, and then all of sudden i went like 5x this past month, SMH.

hangover 2
bridesmaids
fast five
kung fu panda 2
xmen : first class

Tuesdays when the tickets are like $5-$6 bucks and that's not because im cheap or anything, its the only day me and few friends have free time.

About 5 times a year depending on what is playing.

Movies used to be a spur of the moment thing. These days I can't see myself wasting 2 hours on a movie that sucks.

Gravedig much? I was reading the first page and then I scrolled down to the third comment and it says something about going to the movies as often as anyone else and he listed the most movie as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and I was like
eek.gif
then realized it was from 08. smh. But to answer the question, I go often like 3-5 times a month cause my friend works there.

I go every sunday early to pay that 6 dollar matinee price. Catch two movies and get lunch.

Much less than I use to, though for the last month I've been going on a weekly bases. If movies theater provided HD viewing, I would go more often.

Originally Posted by wcghost

i didnt go to the movie theaters in like a year, and then all of sudden i went like 5x this past month, SMH.

hangover 2
bridesmaids
fast five
kung fu panda 2
xmen : first class

haha i know right, seen all those plus green lantern and super 8.  seems like every other week lately with all these summer movies 

Depends on the season and what movies are coming out. If it's summer, like 2-3 times a month. Any other season, if I do see a movie it better have crazy good ratings.
My company paying for my movie tickets right now so I actually went to 6 movies in a little over 1 month 
laugh.gif
 so sick of watching the same trailers every time.

Semi off-topic: Check out my companys website in my sig. Shameless plug and everything... we doing a contest for free tickets.

Every couple of months, it's takes a whhhoooole lot for me to catch a movie, even if I had money in my pocket to spend, I still wouldn't go for long periods of time.

I just started going frequently, seen Thor when it came out and 4 days later caught fast five, then I caught x-men first class when it first came out.

Skipping on green latern, crazy Cus he's my fav hero in the dc universe besides batman...and I've been waiting very long for a green latern movie, but it looks terrible and I ain't happy with the actor they chose.

Will check out captain America though.

The last movie I seen before Thor was unstoppable and that came out last year.

Back
Top Bottom