How old is too old for handheld gaming devices?

street fighter is the truth though. now if he was playing pokemon or something like that...
grin.gif

street fighter is the truth though. now if he was playing pokemon or something like that...
grin.gif

Whatever helps one pass the time.
I'm mad serious about getting a Psp or even a gameboy color. Stupid Android games don't work.

Whatever helps one pass the time.
I'm mad serious about getting a Psp or even a gameboy color. Stupid Android games don't work.

who wants to talk to their kids...

you on that brady bunch stuff he on that ima play sf 3d and try to join the mile high club stuff

who wants to talk to their kids...

you on that brady bunch stuff he on that ima play sf 3d and try to join the mile high club stuff

I found my Gameboy Color a few days ago, and am in the midst of getting Pokemon Red. Best believe I am going to spend countless hours poolside this summer just relaxing and playing it.

The fact that it's 2011 and my Gameboy Color works like a charm is
eek.gif

I found my Gameboy Color a few days ago, and am in the midst of getting Pokemon Red. Best believe I am going to spend countless hours poolside this summer just relaxing and playing it.

The fact that it's 2011 and my Gameboy Color works like a charm is
eek.gif

Video games are for any age really. I mean look at the age of the people that even create these games..

Video games are for any age really. I mean look at the age of the people that even create these games..

I love my psp. Im 19 and gonna be gaming however and Whenever I'd like for a LONG time.

I love my psp. Im 19 and gonna be gaming however and Whenever I'd like for a LONG time.

My dad is a better player in black OPS/ gamer than me!
smokin.gif
I think its the kid inside everybody to still play game and keep him sane in this cruel world.

My dad is a better player in black OPS/ gamer than me!
smokin.gif
I think its the kid inside everybody to still play game and keep him sane in this cruel world.

Back
Top Bottom