How old is too old for handheld gaming devices?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
i bet half the people that answer dont even have kids, wife or family... if you have a 2 hour wait for a plane, do you really think you are gonna have a conversation with your kids for the whole 2 hours?.... you do not need to entertain your kids 24/7 365...
I'd expect people to keep their kids in check when waiting. I don't want some ill-behaved kid messing around near me. If your kids are sitting down behaving, then yeah, sweet; let that man game.

But there's nothing worse than parents that don't give a %!!% if their kid is being a little +$+@ or screaming its head off.

laugh.gif
i bet half the people that answer dont even have kids, wife or family... if you have a 2 hour wait for a plane, do you really think you are gonna have a conversation with your kids for the whole 2 hours?.... you do not need to entertain your kids 24/7 365...
I'd expect people to keep their kids in check when waiting. I don't want some ill-behaved kid messing around near me. If your kids are sitting down behaving, then yeah, sweet; let that man game.

But there's nothing worse than parents that don't give a %!!% if their kid is being a little +$+@ or screaming its head off.

The man is playing Street Fighter.. let him live.

Anyways, when I fix my PSP/DS you already know I'ma be on that @##* daily..

The man is playing Street Fighter.. let him live.

Anyways, when I fix my PSP/DS you already know I'ma be on that @##* daily..

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

laugh.gif

no one ever said his kids were being bad.... playing games, reading a book/newspaper you should always keep your kid in check... some people cant even keep their kids in check while going grocery shopping...  

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

laugh.gif

no one ever said his kids were being bad.... playing games, reading a book/newspaper you should always keep your kid in check... some people cant even keep their kids in check while going grocery shopping...  

It does seem childish but what's the difference with people's obsession with their smartphones.  I see mothers at Costco looking at their facebook constantly and not even paying attention to their kids.  Also, everyone games on their phones now.

It does seem childish but what's the difference with people's obsession with their smartphones.  I see mothers at Costco looking at their facebook constantly and not even paying attention to their kids.  Also, everyone games on their phones now.

How is dude ignoring his wife and kids? Lol wow talk about making assumptions based off of 2 minutes of looking at someone...Maybe its his kid's game and he is like "let me play real quick"..Gosh the way NT looks at things is ridiculous 

How is dude ignoring his wife and kids? Lol wow talk about making assumptions based off of 2 minutes of looking at someone...Maybe its his kid's game and he is like "let me play real quick"..Gosh the way NT looks at things is ridiculous 

No age limit at all really.Dude just playing a game in a boring setting I would do the same if I was there also.Folks who try to put age limits on things or say they are too old for certain stuff always amuse me .Seems like its either not enough time or not enough money.(Not Firing shots)

No age limit at all really.Dude just playing a game in a boring setting I would do the same if I was there also.Folks who try to put age limits on things or say they are too old for certain stuff always amuse me .Seems like its either not enough time or not enough money.(Not Firing shots)

not buying the beating a stage for his kid excuse. when i was a kid i wanted to beat everything by myself i hated when someone else would do a level or w/e for me.

I always see some 40 yr old dungeons and dragons looking type dudes sitting on the bus playing DS or PSP but hey,I ain't even mad. I'll probably still be playing games when I'm 50

I always see some 40 yr old dungeons and dragons looking type dudes sitting on the bus playing DS or PSP but hey,I ain't even mad. I'll probably still be playing games when I'm 50

not buying the beating a stage for his kid excuse. when i was a kid i wanted to beat everything by myself i hated when someone else would do a level or w/e for me.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

50 and more. 80 at least
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

50 and more. 80 at least
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

Oh yea, I forgot every child is the same as you
grin.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

Oh yea, I forgot every child is the same as you
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom