How Old is TOO old to Smoke Weed?

Im wondering how old do most people is TOO old to be smoking pot or doing other drugs........ no real drugs please (meth, crack etc.)

Just wondering cause if you smoke weed you pretty much begin closing windows on yourself...... like if you wanna get a job most of the time they drug test youand weed is the only drug that is the least harmless yet it takes forever to clear out the system.

Opinions on this??

I say once you hit 21+ is the right time to say good bye..... but if I had a job that pays my bills and have some left over for fun why not
pimp.gif

But right now Im not ballin so I have to put the L away and take care of business or whatever
grin.gif

pimp.gif

I have older fam/in-laws in LA that I never knew still do it. They all 8-10 years older than me, homie took out the pipe and blazed it on the balcony
pimp.gif
. Idon't think they do it occasionally though. My guess is I will probably forget about it by the time I'm in the real world, but if some day I just wannasit back and relax, there's my cue

Gonna get lock but before it does. My Uncle is 50 plus and still smokes so I don`t it has anything to do with age. West Indians are diffrent from americans thoway more relaxed.

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

21+? please...you're never too old, americans are funny.
Im just saying......

Smoking seems to still be a big problem when your trying to move up on life cause they always got those damn drug tests.... which are a joke.

The alcoholic gets by way easier than the weekend toker..... I lov the stuff but the consequences just seem to tell me to stop cause your just gonna be leftwithout a job ...money...

I love the stuff tho
pimp.gif

It depends on your situation, really.

I personally don't really smoke, but I know people 40+ who smoke just as much as any high school stoner.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

21+? please...you're never too old, americans are funny.
Im just saying......

Smoking seems to still be a big problem when your trying to move up on life cause they always got those damn drug tests.... which are a joke.

The alcoholic gets by way easier than the weekend toker..... I lov the stuff but the consequences just seem to tell me to stop cause your just gonna be left without a job ...money...

I love the stuff tho
pimp.gif

I saw this episode of Manswers it was about how to pass a drug test, it was a fake male organ with a fake bladder to use someone elses urine and take the test,it was crazy. The things people will do to pass a drug test, I don't know anyone who has had to take one, or even if they do it in Canada like they do inthe states. I know this will get locked so I'll just say Weed > Alcohol by far.

Im 21, i smoke weed. I got cousins younger and older then me that smoke weed as well as aunts and uncles that still smoke weed. My dad quit smoking cigs andquit smoking weed along with it.

Man what we need now is a change of ideas, you should be able to smoke til the day you die. And all that Job bs, honestly I do not know one CAREER that makesyou take a drug test. that's a job type of thing. Lawyers, Doctors, Statesmen, Professors, Teachers some of the most prominent careers in the worlddon't require a drug test. If you qualify to make the company a lot of money or save a lot of lives there is no need for a drug test.

If you're looking for a job simply take a break.You obviously aren't in a position to be wasting money on luxury's such as reefer.And just in caseof drug test you good.Once you get a job
smokin.gif
unless you cool and smokewith hats on then
pimp.gif
.But to answer your question you're never too old

If you over 25 and ain't a rapper or ain't step up to more potent drugs, you need to stop
laugh.gif

I don't know how/why you idiots abuse weed.
Seriously... it can be as social as liquor but losers do it so often people fail to realize that they're in control.
So in short...never too old but I don't think you should let your kids see you smoking.

Ps. I might smoke once every 6 months when Im around it and know I can waste the next day being "burnt"

Back
Top Bottom