how old were you when you stopped ordering happy meals

i remember so vividly i was in second grade and always followed my older brother so when my mom finally let me order an extra value meal i was so geeked....then she said you better finish all of it or you wont be allowed to order another one anytime soon.....lets just say i stumbled to the finish line but that was one of my proudest moments
smokin.gif

i remember so vividly i was in second grade and always followed my older brother so when my mom finally let me order an extra value meal i was so geeked....then she said you better finish all of it or you wont be allowed to order another one anytime soon.....lets just say i stumbled to the finish line but that was one of my proudest moments
smokin.gif

I'm a greedy person I never got happy meals for as long as I can remember I got whooper jr with cheese meals my little brother is 9 and still gets happy meals

I'm a greedy person I never got happy meals for as long as I can remember I got whooper jr with cheese meals my little brother is 9 and still gets happy meals

At mickey deez when I saw that I could get the two cheeseburger meal with fries I was like what is this noise? fouttahere happy meal.

At mickey deez when I saw that I could get the two cheeseburger meal with fries I was like what is this noise? fouttahere happy meal.

I ordered happy meals until I was in the 3rd grade. Then I told my mom that the toy was a waste of money and I'd rather order grown up stuff and save it if I didn't finish it.

She never let me save my half eaten whoppers, but I was swaggin' heavy when I'd walk up to the counter and order a value meal as a kid. Coincidentally, I was obese for a lot of my childhood/adolescence.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

I ordered happy meals until I was in the 3rd grade. Then I told my mom that the toy was a waste of money and I'd rather order grown up stuff and save it if I didn't finish it.

She never let me save my half eaten whoppers, but I was swaggin' heavy when I'd walk up to the counter and order a value meal as a kid. Coincidentally, I was obese for a lot of my childhood/adolescence.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Stopped? Hell Mighty kids meal
pimp.gif
it's the right amount of food plus I get a toy, chea
laugh.gif

Stopped? Hell Mighty kids meal
pimp.gif
it's the right amount of food plus I get a toy, chea
laugh.gif

I stopped, then McDonalds upped the prices on their dbl cheesburger, and for a while the price on the mighty kids meal stayed the same. Since I always got fries, a drink and a dbl cheesburger anyway, I figured I could throw up that extra 50-85 cent for a cool little toy.

I stopped, then McDonalds upped the prices on their dbl cheesburger, and for a while the price on the mighty kids meal stayed the same. Since I always got fries, a drink and a dbl cheesburger anyway, I figured I could throw up that extra 50-85 cent for a cool little toy.

I haven't ordered one in years but my girl bought one last week and she's 23 lol they even brought back the smiling back box not that crappy bag anymore

I haven't ordered one in years but my girl bought one last week and she's 23 lol they even brought back the smiling back box not that crappy bag anymore

Back
Top Bottom