how old were you when you stopped ordering happy meals

I got the chicken tenders kids meal from outback til I was 13 and they told me they were only for kids and they had to up-charge me. Moms wasn't tripping about the up charge but now she was paying like $12 for 3 more chicken tenders for the adult meal so she made me get a steak instead. #FeelsBadMan

I got the chicken tenders kids meal from outback til I was 13 and they told me they were only for kids and they had to up-charge me. Moms wasn't tripping about the up charge but now she was paying like $12 for 3 more chicken tenders for the adult meal so she made me get a steak instead. #FeelsBadMan

I haven't ordered one in years but my girl bought one last week and she's 23 lol they even brought back the smiling back box not that crappy bag anymore

if its 3 am and alcohol is factored in, lemme get a happy meal

the scene from big daddy was the first thing to pop into my head "CAN SOMEBODY GET THIS KID A HAPPY MEAL?!?!" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if its 3 am and alcohol is factored in, lemme get a happy meal

the scene from big daddy was the first thing to pop into my head "CAN SOMEBODY GET THIS KID A HAPPY MEAL?!?!" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like 5.

I also remember what I ordered for my first meal; I had that arch deluxe burger meal or whatever it was called, that one burger that was advertised to adults with a "grown up" taste. Felt like a man that day.
pimp.gif

Like 5.

I also remember what I ordered for my first meal; I had that arch deluxe burger meal or whatever it was called, that one burger that was advertised to adults with a "grown up" taste. Felt like a man that day.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom