How people say BIG > this man is beyond me...

That was the rap name HE chose...

Obviously he aknowledged his NY roots @ some point, DEF a lot more than you guys are...

You guys can talk about him being some "revolutionary" but his moms was in Harlem with that BPP #%%@... Talk about his work as an actor, he got his FIRST actin job on 125th st @ The Apollo... All the #%%@ that resonated in his rap from a revolutionary stand pont, streets or ANY of that was #%%@ he learned in the streets of NY... Don't get it twisted...

Facts is FACTS...

Pac was ALL over this city, in and out of projects throughout Harlem/Brooklyn/Queens... Pac LOVED NYC...

But Pac lovers HATE NYC which is funny to me...
smh.gif

That was the rap name HE chose...

Obviously he aknowledged his NY roots @ some point, DEF a lot more than you guys are...

You guys can talk about him being some "revolutionary" but his moms was in Harlem with that BPP #%%@... Talk about his work as an actor, he got his FIRST actin job on 125th st @ The Apollo... All the #%%@ that resonated in his rap from a revolutionary stand pont, streets or ANY of that was #%%@ he learned in the streets of NY... Don't get it twisted...

Facts is FACTS...

Pac was ALL over this city, in and out of projects throughout Harlem/Brooklyn/Queens... Pac LOVED NYC...

smh.gif

Great arguments can be made for both sides.

There is no reason to get upset if someone feels BIG > PAC or PAC > BIG.

If cats gettin emo over this, theyre probly fanboys/stans/trolls etc.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

And they BOTH from NY... Come on son...
I'm aware of that, I think you can agree that he wasn't exactly repping NY during the beef

And they BOTH from NY... Come on son...
I'm aware of that, I think you can agree that he wasn't exactly repping NY during the beef

Harlem On The Rise wrote:
Take away Suge & Pac's still gettin trains ran on him in Clinton...
u-mad___camron.jpg

So Many Tears
Hail Mary
I Ain't Mad at ya
Keep Ya Head Up

The emotional connection that builds through his music leans me towards Pac, especially back in the 90's.  He's the only rapper that I've seen even the elderly get into.  

Harlem On The Rise wrote:
Take away Suge & Pac's still gettin trains ran on him in Clinton...
u-mad___camron.jpg

So Many Tears
Hail Mary
I Ain't Mad at ya
Keep Ya Head Up

The emotional connection that builds through his music leans me towards Pac, especially back in the 90's.  He's the only rapper that I've seen even the elderly get into.  

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Yeah, at the end of the day this is a argument that will never get settled...
There's really no wrong answer...

It's like trying to argue who's the best actor of all time...Pachino or Deniro 

smh.gif

I love NY, heading there this month
pimp.gif

But it's clear a lot of east coasters sharpen their teeth in Pac vs. Big debates.
Big vs. Jay (Both sides respect but feel they are right)
Big vs. Nas (Both sides respect but feel they are right)
Jay vs. Nas (Both sides respect but feel they are right)
Big vs. Pac (Pac side respects Big Work but see Pac as the better, while BIG sides laugh off Pac as a rapper and attempt to belittle him by using words like "poet", "icon" "more a movemement than a rapper" or "MC New York"

smh.gif

I love NY, heading there this month
pimp.gif

But it's clear a lot of east coasters sharpen their teeth in Pac vs. Big debates.
Big vs. Jay (Both sides respect but feel they are right)
Big vs. Nas (Both sides respect but feel they are right)
Jay vs. Nas (Both sides respect but feel they are right)
Big vs. Pac (Pac side respects Big Work but see Pac as the better, while BIG sides laugh off Pac as a rapper and attempt to belittle him by using words like "poet", "icon" "more a movemement than a rapper" or "MC New York"

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Yeah, at the end of the day this is a argument that will never get settled...
There's really no wrong answer...

It's like trying to argue who's the best actor of all time...Pachino or Deniro 

I have the utmost respect for Pac... & his musical talents and abilities...

But I'm not delusional either... I know how people felt about him when he was living, and how he was looked @ and I've witnessed the public opinion from then be changed to seem as if Pac was the ALL loved, this and that, and it wasn't the case... And I spent my childhood in both the East Coast & MidWest...

Pac has a great message, but he often perpetuated an IGNORENT one... Cats forget that part of history... He wasn't trying to rally black men in 96, he was dissing Ns because of what side of the country they lived on, he was one of the most polorizing and @ time counterproductive artists in the HISTORY of the genre... He dissed more Ns on record than he banged on the system... He put WAAAAAAAAY more energy into tearing apart than he put into building...

Seems like all that's been lost in translation... Then Ns bring up "Keep Your Head Up" from 93 as if he was singin that SAME tune in 96...

Give me a break, I got love and respect for Both Them brothas but I remember Pac being a trouble maker A LOT More than a peacemaker... STOP rewriting history, like he was Ghandi... He was 50 Cent with a couple concious songs here and there...

I have the utmost respect for Pac... & his musical talents and abilities...

But I'm not delusional either... I know how people felt about him when he was living, and how he was looked @ and I've witnessed the public opinion from then be changed to seem as if Pac was the ALL loved, this and that, and it wasn't the case... And I spent my childhood in both the East Coast & MidWest...

Pac has a great message, but he often perpetuated an IGNORENT one... Cats forget that part of history... He wasn't trying to rally black men in 96, he was dissing Ns because of what side of the country they lived on, he was one of the most polorizing and @ time counterproductive artists in the HISTORY of the genre... He dissed more Ns on record than he banged on the system... He put WAAAAAAAAY more energy into tearing apart than he put into building...

Seems like all that's been lost in translation... Then Ns bring up "Keep Your Head Up" from 93 as if he was singin that SAME tune in 96...

Give me a break, I got love and respect for Both Them brothas but I remember Pac being a trouble maker A LOT More than a peacemaker... STOP rewriting history, like he was Ghandi... He was 50 Cent with a couple concious songs here and there...

Back
Top Bottom