How popular is your local sports team's apparel worn casually?

You see Arizona Wildcat/ ASU gear here a lot, but very little of the Arizona professional teams. Cardinals, Dbacks and Suns all have a very small combined fanbase compared to other cities the size of Phoenix

Twin fitted is popular.

So are u of m clothes

I don’t really see anyone wearing wolves, Wild or Vikings stuff unless it’s for a game.

Maybe it's just me but whenever I go to NY don't really see hats or apparel reppin the local teams... But when I went to Chicago and Boston all I saw were Cubs and redsox hats and even jerseys n shirts

Dago(SD) messes with the padres gear heavy. Still some charger fans that won’t let go tho lol

Always liked the Padres uni’s.
ALLUM
Brown/orange
Brown/yellow
Cream/navy/orange
Navy/orange
All filth

us NYers are spoiled (Yankee fitted >*) but ive always wondered how often do ya see ya local teams apparel being worn, especially those eccentric secondary color laden teams... i.e. ya really rocking Lakers purple & gold all day?

Rock purple and gold hard. Wear my Lakers hats a lot. I’m midway between LA and the Bay so unfortunately got a lot of people bandwagon to Warriors and see that a lot here now. Mix of Dodgers and Giants due to the location for MLB. Lots of Raiders/49ers and now Rams gear sported.

Lived in LA most my life and Dodger fitteds/jerseys and Laker apparel were always prevalent. I’m a Kings fan, but people out here found out we have a hockey team when the Kings won the cup so you see their stuff around from time to time.

Currently live in Dallas and its Cowboys and university of Texas stuff worn quite a bit. Same with that goofy Texas Rangers hat.

A bunch of popular apparel due to gang reasons
Unfortunately. :smh:

I’m from the IE and while it was still an issue growing up, it wasn’t as bad as LA. When I’d be visiting fam in Hawthorne/Lennox/Inglewood as a teen, **** would be a problem.

Particularly on 106 st. between Hawthorne & Prairie. I had fam from the set right there and there were different gangs on almost every got damn block.

I'm from NY so I'm used to our teams. It's like a uniform...everyone is a fan of at least one of our sports teams..usually the Yankees. Its generational and we're fans from birth.

...but visiting atl was so weird seeing everyone rep ATL teams HARD. I kept thinking and feeling like I was in some bizzaro world.

In Charlotte it's not that deep. There are a lot of Panthers fans and Hornets fans that rep but a lot of ppl here are from someplace else and we all rep our teams.

us NYers are spoiled (Yankee fitted >*) but ive always wondered how often do ya see ya local teams apparel being worn, especially those eccentric secondary color laden teams... i.e. ya really rocking Lakers purple & gold all day?
Do you rock Knicks gear?

In San Francisco, I mostly see people rocking SF Giants caps or the team jacket casually. Most people that rock Niners gear are away from downtown in the smaller neighborhoods.

At my age I can’t be wearing other teams gear unless it’s like an Mitchell and ness jersey.

I’ll probably do Nets since it’s part of the tri state area/5 borough based.

Maybe it's just me but whenever I go to NY don't really see hats or apparel reppin the local teams...

yankees is ubiquitous..and once you go to queens ita alot of mets...Jets would be da rarest of all NY teams barring da soccer joints.
imo the chief wahoo indians hats were the freshest in the mlb

when new era hats started to expand and get saturated in da 90's, da Indians fitted was indeed da most poppin of all fitted.

there's a shot in Cam's lemme know video where there's a group of kids all wearing a Indians fitted for no reason other than da fitted caught fire.

Queens,NY...see Yankees/Mets/Knicks gear everyday. But, I must say I go to Boston every Dec as a little getaway & it always amazes me how the Bostonians rep every sports team out there. They go super hard for their city's teams. We were eating @ Regina's & me and my brother were talkin bout how almost everyone there had some kind of Boston sports apparel on

Back
Top Bottom