How popular is your local sports team's apparel worn casually?

DC will ALWAYS be a football city...no matter how bad the Skins are :lol: Caps are creeping up there as far as popularity.

1. Skins
2. Caps (VERY close 2nd)
3. Nats
4. Go-go
5. Mumbo Sauce
6. Marion Barry
7. Nike Boots
8. Moe
9. Foams
10. Jumbo slice
11. Barry Farm
12. Speed cameras on 295
13. Wale
14. Solbiato
15. Brunch
16. Benning Rd.
17. Wizards

Lots of TB lighting gear here. Can’t even blame folks for not wearing Bucs gear.

I also never see Magic gear which is a shame

In Houston is a lot of Astros, Texans, Rockets, University of Texas, and Texas A&M. Also since we have a lot of folks that came from Louisiana we have a bunch of Saints and LSU fans.

Last edited:
The Yankees fitted is probably the most popular sports cap of all time. But I'm a Mets fan so fruckouttahere. Me personally, I love repping orange and blue as much as I can. Whether a Mets cap or Knicks jacket. I have a proclivity for orange and blue kicks as well. One of my favorite scarves is one of my Knicks scarves that I copped at Burlington for $10.

I think it breaks down like this either you rock your favorite teams apparel or you rock apparel that corresponds to where you're from, ie people from Brooklyn rocking Nets gear cause it says Brooklyn on it. People who don't like baseball might be more likely to go for a Yanks cap than a Mets one because the Yanks are more successful and more popular.

Nyc is so sports fashion forward u can rock anything and really never get questioned if your a fan of the team/player Ever since I moved away from nyc I get asked all the Dayumb time. Hella annoying.
I love sports and have love for logo’s, players, and era of teams.
I’m a Knicks fan but will Rock a Jordan Jersey.

U a better person than me(knicks fan also)im not rocking no jordan jerseys or anything jordan related outside of his kicks never did never will never liked jordan overall

my uncle won't let a ***** step one foot in his house if they have jordans on. you gotta take them off.
its not a game lol.

i'm not mad either. our time will come though. God willing in our lifetime.

The Yankees fitted is probably the most popular sports cap of all time.

In terms of "fitted" yeah possibly but if it were based on all styles of hats, I bet the Braves would be #1. But then again they may be 1-2

Folks had no choice but to see the Braves back in the day, just like the cowboys.

:lol:

damn even da bloods ain't supporting.

It don’t work like that out here lol

You’ll catch the bloods with Boston B hats or the Pirus with the Pittsburg P hat.

Couldn’t find the pic but LA is different with the baseball team hats. Each one can mean a different hood, word to the 60’s wearing a Seattle Mariners hat. Ese gangs wearing Colorado Rockies hat, etc.

RIP Nipsey.

my uncle won't let a ***** step one foot in his house if they have jordans on. you gotta take them off.
its not a game lol.

i'm not mad either. our time will come though. God willing in our lifetime.
Lol word

Nebraska stuff seen daily.
B8866067-6761-4512-8B7A-437E8C870D45.gif
22FFABCA-C232-46E6-B974-A5C6B4DDBA78.gif

949D2409-1787-4878-9E17-72974889D0AA.gif

In terms of "fitted" yeah possibly but if it were based on all styles of hats, I bet the Braves would be #1. But then again they may be 1-2

Folks had no choice but to see the Braves back in the day, just like the cowboys.
Imma keep it a stack with u ,maybe what u saying holds weight in georgia but i hardly ever see anybody rocking atlanta braves hats (from early 90s to 2019) from ny to dc (& in between) ...i can travel anywhere & see atleast a yankee fitted

Hornets gear worn on the regular! Best color scheme in sports. Win, lose, or draw we reppin

Definitely agree the hornets is the best color scheme. I’ve lived here pretty much my whole life the hornets aren’t my team though, but hornets gear is definitely not worn a lot here mostly due to not ever been good or having a superstar. Panthers gear is repped pretty good though.

Texans gear in Houston is like thongs on a stripper. If she not wearing it, it’s because she’s buck naked.

Always here in Boston. Pats Red Sox Celtics bruins everything

I used to want one of those Atlanta @ hats back in the mid 2000s but I never knew where they were from. I’d just see them all the time in music videos

I highly doubt the Braves are #1. The thing about the Yanks hat is that it's popular around the world, with people who don't even watch baseball. The Yanks are the most successful sports team and their particular NY logo is bigger than the game itself. NYC is more popular globally than ATL.

Chicago.
We go a little too hard with it.
Cubs gear everywhere any season.
When it’s football season, Bears gear all day.
Bulls pretty often too but commonly for gang affiliation.
Even on the Southside?

I got friends from Bridgeport & Taylor St. that are big Sox heads that love bashing the Cubs.

People out here rock Dolphins, Heat, and Marlins gear all year round. University of Miami too, in fact, I can argue that I see more people with Canes gear than the actual pro teams.

we don’t have any major sports pro teams so the university of hawaii football team gear is the favored choice of apparel but only when they’re winning (rarely).

our state is one of the worst bandwagoning places on the earth. right now the malls are flooded with GSW/steph curry shirts/jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom