How popular is your local sports team's apparel worn casually?

Who Dat nation!

6B19A569-FEAC-4A99-B06B-003286ECF95A.gif

It’s funny, you’ll see the Saints jersey before you see anybody wearing a Pelican jersey. :lol:
Both aren’t the most visually appealing. :lol:

Seahawks gear is starting to slow down now that a lot of household names are gone (ET, BamBam, Beast mode, Sherm).

Where do you live? In Seattle I still see more people wear the Seahawks New Era Fitted over the Mariners.

From Mississippi so you're going to mainly see college teams being represented. Ole Miss & Mississippi State if you're a fan if PWIs & Jackson State/Alcorn State/ MVSU if you're a fan of HBCUs.

For pro teams: You will see a lot of New Orleans Saints gear followed by some Memphis Grizzlies & New Orleans Pelicans.

NYC you just see hats of all NY sport teams, Yankee fitted obviously is iconic. Knicks hats, Nets hats here and there. Apparel not really unless its game day.

When I visited SF, everyone was in Warriors/Giants apparel, hats, everything. :lol:

Boston sports gear is everywhere. It's accepted as employee attire at most restaurants, grocery stores and other chain establishments around here. Dunkin Donuts, Stop and Shop, Applebees, bars, etc.

I see mostly Patriots and Red Sox.

Boston sports gear is everywhere. It's accepted as employee attire at most restaurants, grocery stores and other chain establishments around here. Dunkin Donuts, Stop and Shop, Applebees, bars, etc.

I see mostly Patriots and Red Sox.
Jesus, this is wild to me. :wow:

No funny sh*t but it seem like the heart of ******* country is in maryland more so than dc (pg county & anne arundel county) i used to hit up dave & busters in arundel mills on the regular(football sundays) & skins fans was the norm ...whenever im in dc i dont get them skins vibes (or any other team vibes either ) baltimore heads move with their teams as 1 unit ....never got that type of feeling in ny (mets fans come close to that more than anything else)...but i will say specifically ravens & ******** fans are heart & soul in love with they teams good or bad seasons ...to the point they unrealistic with season predictions(“sipping the kool aid “ )
That cuz most ppl actually from DC moved out to MD a while ago, thats where alotta the real fans at...DC a transplant city now and the stadium being in Landover could have something to do with it too

Where do you live? In Seattle I still see more people wear the Seahawks New Era Fitted over the Mariners.

I live right across the pond in the Kitsap county area. I mean don't get me wrong, people are still rocking hawks gear, but i remember the SB seasons blue friday was year round

In KC everybody and they momma is wearing Chiefs gear. For a couple of years the Royals were pretty popular. KU is also quite prevalent.
In Denver it is NOTHING but the Broncos with everyone else coming in second.

Yeah Boston is on another level and when one your teams wins a championship every year that’s just what happens.

Can go 3/4 of major sports in 2018 with a Bruins win tonight over the blues.

I see Eagles/Sixers/Phillies gear on the regular in South NJ/Philly.

Almost the norm out here.

In Milwaukee, sports gear is year round. Mostly Packers then Brewers and some Bucks. Bucks are starting to get some love though.

Red sox & Patriots are worn literally everywhere in Boston. I dont understand why the Celtics are so overlooked....

Back
Top Bottom