How proud of you of NT and its members?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

fam is so misinformed about the basedgod movement.

it all started from a thread where someone was clowning the like a Martian video. then later the official thread was made. This all happened like a year ago, not 07

Really?

...you just tar'd and feathered yourself, that's maybe where YOU thought it started, but "Based God" was being posted under the radar on HT and NT since late 07...FACT!
I really wanna believe you but post link to threads...they can still be obtained. Show threads about Lil Boss form 07

HT is shut down (thank Joseph S)...so I can't post links...but a few HT/NT'ers had videos from late 07-08 in their sig bro....I'm not trying to agruing down every last NT'er, it's Sunday and I could careless really.
and I can see where this is going so this is my last post in this thread....I don't come on NT to argue bro
pimp.gif

I agree with the crabs in an Internet barrel idea. I was going to say the same thing, but I think its the minority of NT.

I got what I wanted out of this thread. A semi-history lesson and a few subtle and not so subtle funny jabs.
Didnt know Jennings was an Nter.
Wasnt sure Cudi was either... but always assumed for some reason
What up @ Wale

I love NT for the laughs and some of the ridiculous ideas its help me come up with.
Case and point the time I almost met Wale a few yrs ago (at least I think it was him) outside of the BBC store in NY.
I was strapped for cash, so I had this bright idea to run to NY from VA to hit up Flight Club to sell a bunch of shoes I had sitting.
So, I drove all the way up there in my girls new Corolla (mpg ftw) and didnt use the bathroom once.
I get to NY and hit traffic and then couldnt find parking and ended up outside of BBC. First person I see is Wale crossing the street right in front of me...couldnt even dap dude up because I was in the middle of pissing in a cup. I was steamed because 100 miles and Running and Mixtape about Nothing got me through that ride. Worst, the store closed 15min before I got there. smh at trying to be spontaneous

cliffs
drove to NY from VA to sell kicks at FlightClub
Thought I saw Wale
Couldnt say whats up because I was in the middle of urinating in a cup
no regrets-NY>anwhere else Ive been so far

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm not tryna boast n' brag, but I feel as though I am a NT icon in the making.

I contribute alot to NT. (Specifically the Music Thread).
laugh.gif
I wouldn't say Icon, henz0 prolly the only "NT Icon", but I get what you mean and agree.

In that case can I get rookie of the year...ahem month, day, hour honors.
Actually, my rookie status expired years ago and I think Ive already exhausted all of my IR options

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm not tryna boast n' brag, but I feel as though I am a NT icon in the making.

I contribute alot to NT. (Specifically the Music Thread).

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

I agree with the crabs in an Internet barrel idea. I was going to say the same thing, but I think its the minority of NT.

I got what I wanted out of this thread. A semi-history lesson and a few subtle and not so subtle funny jabs.
Didnt know Jennings was an Nter.
Wasnt sure Cudi was either... but always assumed for some reason
What up @ Wale

I love NT for the laughs and some of the ridiculous ideas its help me come up with.
Case and point the time I almost met Wale a few yrs ago (at least I think it was him) outside of the BBC store in NY.
I was strapped for cash, so I had this bright idea to run to NY from VA to hit up Flight Club to sell a bunch of shoes I had sitting.
So, I drove all the way up there in my girls new Corolla (mpg ftw) and didnt use the bathroom once.
I get to NY and hit traffic and then couldnt find parking and ended up outside of BBC. First person I see is Wale crossing the street right in front of me...couldnt even dap dude up because I was in the middle of pissing in a cup. I was steamed because 100 miles and Running and Mixtape about Nothing got me through that ride. Worst, the store closed 15min before I got there. smh at trying to be spontaneous

cliffs
drove to NY from VA to sell kicks at FlightClub
Thought I saw Wale
Couldnt say whats up because I was in the middle of urinating in a cup
no regrets-NY>anwhere else Ive been so far

With Jennings he even posted with his real pic and ppl hated om him before he made it to the pros, saying he was ducktales and wasnt going to make it. So why would he shoutout NT. Same with Wale. Currensy the Hot spitta has shoutout NT a few times. Back in the day fat joe use to lurk, and i think post occasionally. I think he did a post at the time with every pair of jordans. Big Boy from Kast was on a few times in the early days I believe. And lets not forget SlamEd the man behind SLAM magazine he shoutout NT and even had a few articles about it.

I dont get why ppl get uptight/mad when dudes on here make it big and dont show love, when half the ppl on here hated on them etc when they was nobodies in the game or on the come up. I mean would any of you shoutout/show love to ppl who said you wouldnt make it,dissed you, and was hating on you?

And then the ppl who are famous ala a Fat Joe etc,ppl say oh they hardly ever post or they just be lurking so we dont want them to show love. They arent true Nters. Seems like damned if you do or dont. Plus esp. with the cats in the music industry, I wouldnt really be showing love considering you want a shoutout for supporting me, when all you did is diss, and say I wasnt gonna make it. Then on top of that wont buy my music and d/l it for free and critique the heck out of it. Either that or expect hookups etc free %@% like the days of Jersey Joe and SlamEd. Like really how you gonna bag on a article of slam then turn around and pm the man and ask for a free article or search and go back and get you the encyclopedia of nike shoes.
ohwell.gif

1+ for the "damn if you do, and damn if you don't" sentiment. I can see it now. One of the aforementioned artists/athletes showing "love" and getting hit with the "some people take NT too serious" line. When celebrities make no mention of NT or don't log in as much as before they're tagged as illegitimate members.

Originally Posted by LDJ

With Jennings he even posted with his real pic and ppl hated om him before he made it to the pros, saying he was ducktales and wasnt going to make it. So why would he shoutout NT. Same with Wale. Currensy the Hot spitta has shoutout NT a few times. Back in the day fat joe use to lurk, and i think post occasionally. I think he did a post at the time with every pair of jordans. Big Boy from Kast was on a few times in the early days I believe. And lets not forget SlamEd the man behind SLAM magazine he shoutout NT and even had a few articles about it.

I dont get why ppl get uptight/mad when dudes on here make it big and dont show love, when half the ppl on here hated on them etc when they was nobodies in the game or on the come up. I mean would any of you shoutout/show love to ppl who said you wouldnt make it,dissed you, and was hating on you?

And then the ppl who are famous ala a Fat Joe etc,ppl say oh they hardly ever post or they just be lurking so we dont want them to show love. They arent true Nters. Seems like damned if you do or dont. Plus esp. with the cats in the music industry, I wouldnt really be showing love considering you want a shoutout for supporting me, when all you did is diss, and say I wasnt gonna make it. Then on top of that wont buy my music and d/l it for free and critique the heck out of it. Either that or expect hookups etc free %@% like the days of Jersey Joe and SlamEd. Like really how you gonna bag on a article of slam then turn around and pm the man and ask for a free article or search and go back and get you the encyclopedia of nike shoes.
ohwell.gif
*Insert Rock clapping .gif*

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I sense a lot of butt-hurtness...in this thread.

Yeah, well...
1+ for the "damn if you do, and damn if you don't" sentiment. I can see it now. One of the aforementioned artists/athletes showing "love" and getting hit with the "some people take NT too serious" line. When celebrities make no mention of NT or don't log in as much as before they're tagged as illegitimate members.
If I became famous next week (God no...), it'd be just like that. JUST like that. I don't think anybody is "butthurt" though. It's just that whenever people say, "Well, in all honesty..." followed by something negative or none-too-complimentary about NT it comes off as "serious business" when really cats are just being open.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif
*Insert Rock clapping .gif*
*$+% outta here...

There is no .gif strong enough to cosign this post...So I'ma just repost for emphasis.

Ahem, HE SAID:

ohwell.gif

Wait, who are some other 'famous' people on NT? Do y'all know their SNs?

Sorry to bump this thread but just saw this and thought I'd share some insight as someone who is consistently interviewing celebs. I can confirm that a lot of the people mentioned are NOT NT'ers to the point where they can tell you what WDYWT means (usually my true NT'er test) but they do know what NT is. A few notables who have known what I was talking about when I just mentioned NT:

DJ Clark Kent
DJ Greg Street
Terrance J
Slam ED (Was a consistent NT'er and still browses just doesnt want to use that username anymore)

Some notables who didn't know what I was talking about when I said "you been on NT before"

Wiz Khalifa
Rakim
Swizz Beatz
Big Sean
Fred The Godson
Cyhi The Prince
Camron
laugh.gif

Sheek Louch
Pusha T
Raekwon
Diggy Simmons

The way some of you express yourselves I can only conclude that the jealousy in this threa is strong.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Sorry to bump this thread but just saw this and thought I'd share some insight as someone who is consistently interviewing celebs. I can confirm that a lot of the people mentioned are NOT NT'ers to the point where they can tell you what WDYWT means (usually my true NT'er test) but they do know what NT is. A few notables who have known what I was talking about when I just mentioned NT:

DJ Clark Kent
DJ Greg Street
Terrance J
Slam ED (Was a consistent NT'er and still browses just doesnt want to use that username anymore)

Some notables who didn't know what I was talking about when I said "you been on NT before"

Wiz Khalifa
Rakim
Swizz Beatz
Big Sean
Fred The Godson
Cyhi The Prince
Camron
laugh.gif

Sheek Louch
Pusha T
Raekwon
Diggy Simmons

So you are saying Stockholm Patriot was talking out of his %#% ?

Never would have guessed.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by kingofny04

DJ Clark Kent
DJ Greg Street
Terrance J

Wiz Khalifa
Rakim
Swizz Beatz
Big Sean
Fred The Godson
Cyhi The Prince
Camron
laugh.gif

Sheek Louch
Pusha T
Raekwon
Diggy Simmons

So you are saying Stockholm Patriot was talking out of his %#% ?

Never would have guessed.

nh1d2c.gif

“They have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. … They have to get back to the real world at some point.

Back
Top Bottom