How "real" is NT to you? vol. 1-10

I would say 5.

It's so weird to me that how NT and message boards in general have really impacted society. NT is the only board I have ever posted consistently on. I've kicked it and burned a few with fellow NTers. I've done business on it. It keeps me updated on current events. I just enjoy how there are communities like this full of people from all around the world. If I'm at home why wouldn't I be on NT?
laugh.gif
The lulz are endless. Anyways,

how real is NT to you?

I would say 5.

It's so weird to me that how NT and message boards in general have really impacted society. NT is the only board I have ever posted consistently on. I've kicked it and burned a few with fellow NTers. I've done business on it. It keeps me updated on current events. I just enjoy how there are communities like this full of people from all around the world. If I'm at home why wouldn't I be on NT?
laugh.gif
The lulz are endless. Anyways,

how real is NT to you?

When Im Not At Work Im At Home On NT All Through Out The Day... I Jus Keep It Open In A Tab For When I Get Bored... Im On Here Almost More Than FB & Twitter...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Site Is Straight Comedy.

When Im Not At Work Im At Home On NT All Through Out The Day... I Jus Keep It Open In A Tab For When I Get Bored... Im On Here Almost More Than FB & Twitter...

Site Is Straight Comedy.

Site is great but definitely feel that this site is full of a lot of liars and ducktales. Although this is the case anywhere online I just ignore most of that and enjoy the news, info and laughs.

Site is great but definitely feel that this site is full of a lot of liars and ducktales. Although this is the case anywhere online I just ignore most of that and enjoy the news, info and laughs.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

This... but #NTwitter gives me a realer experience... 

Originally Posted by trak1sh

This... but #NTwitter gives me a realer experience... 

Originally Posted by Rod301

Site Is Straight Comedy.
Make this the last time you type like this on this messageboard

Site Is Straight Comedy.
Make this the last time you type like this on this messageboard

Site Is Straight Comedy.

why do you capitalize so much?

English teachers fail with you?

Site Is Straight Comedy.

why do you capitalize so much?

English teachers fail with you?

Back
Top Bottom