How "real" is NT to you? vol. 1-10

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

NT has been comedy the last few days.
roll.gif
wat lol You have 15k posts and countless more on other sn's.

lol wut
r u more internet than me?

roll.gif

lol wut

Huh? I'm asking about the founding member of team race card. Guess I made a correction and a comment in one remark. *shrugs*

roll.gif

lol wut

Huh? I'm asking about the founding member of team race card. Guess I made a correction and a comment in one remark. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Rod301

When Im Not At Work Im At Home On NT All Through Out The Day... I Jus Keep It Open In A Tab For When I Get Bored... Im On Here Almost More Than FB & Twitter...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Site Is Straight Comedy.

why do you capitalize so much?

English teachers fail with you?
Why so serious?
laugh.gif
I think some phones do that

Originally Posted by CWrite78

When Im Not At Work Im At Home On NT All Through Out The Day... I Jus Keep It Open In A Tab For When I Get Bored... Im On Here Almost More Than FB & Twitter...

Site Is Straight Comedy.

why do you capitalize so much?

English teachers fail with you?
Why so serious?
laugh.gif
I think some phones do that

well seeing these scammer threads and dudes posting about how they are about that life and actually having dudes show up to scammers houses on some swat $!+@ I'd say 5.

not to mention of hearing about actual NT summit's that have happened in the past.

well seeing these scammer threads and dudes posting about how they are about that life and actually having dudes show up to scammers houses on some swat $!+@ I'd say 5.

not to mention of hearing about actual NT summit's that have happened in the past.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
There have been several fights over the years because of e-beef started on NT and related sites.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
There have been several fights over the years because of e-beef started on NT and related sites.

It's way higher than my post count or "community-impact" would really suggest. It's completely separate from everything else in my life, and awesome.

It's way higher than my post count or "community-impact" would really suggest. It's completely separate from everything else in my life, and awesome.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Site Is Straight Comedy.
Make this the last time you type like this on this messageboard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Site Is Straight Comedy.
Make this the last time you type like this on this messageboard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom