How soon until Trill Ent. is officially done??

I know most people look at Boosie probably never getting out as the nail in Trill's coffin, but honestly, they more than have the talent to survive without him.  There are 2 problems I find with the label though:  1) They basically NEVER put out official albums.  2) This is nothing near the label it was before Pimp C died.  Their pre-Pimp C death albums (Ghetto Stories, Gangsta Musik, For My Thugs, Bad *!!, Savage Life, Survival of the Fittest, Street Gossip) all outstanding albums.  After Pimp died, it's been 1 great album (Incarcerated), 2 above average albums (Savage Life 2, Superbad) and 1 atrocious album (All or Nothing- ++# was up with those random R&B *+%@! songs?).

It's easy to see what's gone wrong since 2008- Trill Ent. became less about their best artists putting out street %%!+, and more about helping the CEO's sons live out their rap dreams.  Granted, Lil Trill isn't the worst rapper, but he does have a terrible name and a persona that doesn't fit what the label used to be.  Lil Phat... I just don't know what kinda dirt he has on his dad, but if my son sucked that bad as a rapper, I'd have to let him know.  Meanwhile you have great like Foxx, Shell and Big Head who basically get no love.  I'd hate to see my favorite label dissolve, but it needs to for the careers of everyone not named Lil Trill or Lil Phat.

Free Boosie.

I know most people look at Boosie probably never getting out as the nail in Trill's coffin, but honestly, they more than have the talent to survive without him.  There are 2 problems I find with the label though:  1) They basically NEVER put out official albums.  2) This is nothing near the label it was before Pimp C died.  Their pre-Pimp C death albums (Ghetto Stories, Gangsta Musik, For My Thugs, Bad *!!, Savage Life, Survival of the Fittest, Street Gossip) all outstanding albums.  After Pimp died, it's been 1 great album (Incarcerated), 2 above average albums (Savage Life 2, Superbad) and 1 atrocious album (All or Nothing- ++# was up with those random R&B *+%@! songs?).

It's easy to see what's gone wrong since 2008- Trill Ent. became less about their best artists putting out street %%!+, and more about helping the CEO's sons live out their rap dreams.  Granted, Lil Trill isn't the worst rapper, but he does have a terrible name and a persona that doesn't fit what the label used to be.  Lil Phat... I just don't know what kinda dirt he has on his dad, but if my son sucked that bad as a rapper, I'd have to let him know.  Meanwhile you have great like Foxx, Shell and Big Head who basically get no love.  I'd hate to see my favorite label dissolve, but it needs to for the careers of everyone not named Lil Trill or Lil Phat.

Free Boosie.

Webbie isn't puttin' out material and he's the forerunner for that record label.

Yeah their done.

Webbie isn't puttin' out material and he's the forerunner for that record label.

Yeah their done.

that label is done, the only rappers that should have been getting pushed is webbie, boosie, big head, and fox that's it. The rest should have sat their #%+## at home or in a corner some where..and lets not get on the production all the new material have a 2006 sound

that label is done, the only rappers that should have been getting pushed is webbie, boosie, big head, and fox that's it. The rest should have sat their #%+## at home or in a corner some where..and lets not get on the production all the new material have a 2006 sound

I like Webbie, Boosie and Foxx but idk about the other members. I heard the label never pays the artist, I think Boosie was trying to get out of his deal before he got locked up.

Who is the producer for Trill? He always has that sample at the beginning of his tracks. Dude's beats are nice.

I like Webbie, Boosie and Foxx but idk about the other members. I heard the label never pays the artist, I think Boosie was trying to get out of his deal before he got locked up.

Who is the producer for Trill? He always has that sample at the beginning of his tracks. Dude's beats are nice.

^^ Mouse on Tha Track. Dude is the truth. But now Trill barely uses him b/c they brought in a whole bunch of other producers.

Webbie, Foxx, Big Head, Shell... all they should be pushing, with Mouse beats. Thankfully Foxx stay doin his own #*%# and has put out a few mixtapes.

^^ Mouse on Tha Track. Dude is the truth. But now Trill barely uses him b/c they brought in a whole bunch of other producers.

Webbie, Foxx, Big Head, Shell... all they should be pushing, with Mouse beats. Thankfully Foxx stay doin his own #*%# and has put out a few mixtapes.

Gangsta Muzik and Savage Life was the only albums I ever liked from them. The others that I heard were trash

Gangsta Muzik and Savage Life was the only albums I ever liked from them. The others that I heard were trash

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Boosie Gone.

THAT LABEL DEAD!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

Man its coming fast.... Its crazy cause a couple of years ago I literally would've sworn Boosie and Webbie would be bigger than UGK (in their prime) no bs they had the potential to take over southern rap... Boosie gets crazy love and dude aint even the best out the camp (webbie).... These dudes just couldn't leave that street stuff alone and honestly it ended up being their downfall. I heard Webbie still got a lil drug case of his own pending and of course Boosie won't be getting out for a long time. It always trips me out when dudes say Free Boosie, think about it like this: if random dudes on NT know bout all the street ++@ Boosie was involved in do ya'll really think the FBI don't know 10x more. Boosie will remain one the better dudes to come out the south (especially LA) in the last 10 years but honestly dude wasted his potential.... Webbie on the other hand still has a chance to actually do something with his career. Savage Life one is a CLASSIC album I think any real dude could tell you that, I don't know why dude doesn't just hit the studio hard again. I honestly feel that Bun needs to become more involved with the Trill label. I remember watching that Gangsta muzik DVD back in the day and how both Boo and Webbie were talking about how Bun and Pimp basically took them from LA to TX and just kept them in the studio for months while they were young just so they would stay away from the bs back in BR......

Regardless I wish Trill ENT the best.... I can't front tho lil trill and Phat need to be gone with the quickness dudes is doing nothing for the label. I didn't ven know they were related to Pimp till I read this thread.

Man its coming fast.... Its crazy cause a couple of years ago I literally would've sworn Boosie and Webbie would be bigger than UGK (in their prime) no bs they had the potential to take over southern rap... Boosie gets crazy love and dude aint even the best out the camp (webbie).... These dudes just couldn't leave that street stuff alone and honestly it ended up being their downfall. I heard Webbie still got a lil drug case of his own pending and of course Boosie won't be getting out for a long time. It always trips me out when dudes say Free Boosie, think about it like this: if random dudes on NT know bout all the street ++@ Boosie was involved in do ya'll really think the FBI don't know 10x more. Boosie will remain one the better dudes to come out the south (especially LA) in the last 10 years but honestly dude wasted his potential.... Webbie on the other hand still has a chance to actually do something with his career. Savage Life one is a CLASSIC album I think any real dude could tell you that, I don't know why dude doesn't just hit the studio hard again. I honestly feel that Bun needs to become more involved with the Trill label. I remember watching that Gangsta muzik DVD back in the day and how both Boo and Webbie were talking about how Bun and Pimp basically took them from LA to TX and just kept them in the studio for months while they were young just so they would stay away from the bs back in BR......

Regardless I wish Trill ENT the best.... I can't front tho lil trill and Phat need to be gone with the quickness dudes is doing nothing for the label. I didn't ven know they were related to Pimp till I read this thread.

Its sad to see what happened to them man. I still say Boosies my favorite rapper and Webbies definitely way up their too. These dudes could have been running the south and then some if they played their cards right. Mouse, Fox, and Big Head are all worth their weight in gold too. Its basically where they go from here if you ask me. They aint dead yet, but they needa get in the game QUICK if they wanna survive.

Its sad to see what happened to them man. I still say Boosies my favorite rapper and Webbies definitely way up their too. These dudes could have been running the south and then some if they played their cards right. Mouse, Fox, and Big Head are all worth their weight in gold too. Its basically where they go from here if you ask me. They aint dead yet, but they needa get in the game QUICK if they wanna survive.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Boosie Gone.

THAT LABEL DEAD!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
Basically and Webbie not doing $#!@ at all
In Dallas Boosie had tons of show though

No bs I have seen Boosie sell out venues in a number of cities from Milwaukee- Chattanooga to almost all over NC. I honestly don't know where he went wrong. Its hard to say that if Pimp were still alive things would have turned out different but one can honestly only hope... Someone needs to ask Bun in a interview why dude aint being more proactive in the label.... Dudes was just hollaing trill not too long ago

Back
Top Bottom