How soon until Trill Ent. is officially done??

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Boosie Gone.

THAT LABEL DEAD!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
Basically and Webbie not doing $#!@ at all
In Dallas Boosie had tons of show though

No bs I have seen Boosie sell out venues in a number of cities from Milwaukee- Chattanooga to almost all over NC. I honestly don't know where he went wrong. Its hard to say that if Pimp were still alive things would have turned out different but one can honestly only hope... Someone needs to ask Bun in a interview why dude aint being more proactive in the label.... Dudes was just hollaing trill not too long ago

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Regardless I wish Trill ENT the best.... I can't front tho lil trill and Phat need to be gone with the quickness dudes is doing nothing for the label. I didn't ven know they were related to Pimp till I read this thread.

Are Trill Ent's CEO's (Mel and Turk) related to Pimp C??  Because I know Lil Phat is Mel's son and Lil Trill is Turk's son.  These dudes are ruining the label to let their kids shine.

And if anybody's heard that Webbie & Lil Phat mixtape Trill 4 Life... you know there's a few Webbie solo cuts on there to show you he can still drop another classic if Trill doesn't ruin his @#*% with features.  No lie... Webbie and Foxx can take over the south no problem.  And if Boosie gets out by some miracle (maybe the thug lawyer is good as hell), he's gonna be the biggest thing in the streets the day he touches down.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Regardless I wish Trill ENT the best.... I can't front tho lil trill and Phat need to be gone with the quickness dudes is doing nothing for the label. I didn't ven know they were related to Pimp till I read this thread.

Are Trill Ent's CEO's (Mel and Turk) related to Pimp C??  Because I know Lil Phat is Mel's son and Lil Trill is Turk's son.  These dudes are ruining the label to let their kids shine.

And if anybody's heard that Webbie & Lil Phat mixtape Trill 4 Life... you know there's a few Webbie solo cuts on there to show you he can still drop another classic if Trill doesn't ruin his @#*% with features.  No lie... Webbie and Foxx can take over the south no problem.  And if Boosie gets out by some miracle (maybe the thug lawyer is good as hell), he's gonna be the biggest thing in the streets the day he touches down.

Boosie being gone that label been dead, Sad too, made alot of money with that label prior to the wipe me down days, booking shows and what not.

Turk & Mel got they charges reinstated for that Noosie %@!*, and Lil Phat is garbage and Lil Trill is garbage too.

Hopefully Webbie get his SupaUnit %@!* poppin' and put out some quality music.

Boosie being gone that label been dead, Sad too, made alot of money with that label prior to the wipe me down days, booking shows and what not.

Turk & Mel got they charges reinstated for that Noosie %@!*, and Lil Phat is garbage and Lil Trill is garbage too.

Hopefully Webbie get his SupaUnit %@!* poppin' and put out some quality music.

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Miss Kissin on You - Lil Boosie, straight heat. When he's out, they'll be on top, ya'll trippin'.
I don't think Boosie will be seeing the light of day for a while, if ever...

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Miss Kissin on You - Lil Boosie, straight heat. When he's out, they'll be on top, ya'll trippin'.
I don't think Boosie will be seeing the light of day for a while, if ever...

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I know most people look at Boosie probably never getting out as the nail in Trill's coffin, but honestly, they more than have the talent to survive without him.  There are 2 problems I find with the label though:  1) They basically NEVER put out official albums.  2) This is nothing near the label it was before Pimp C died.  Their pre-Pimp C death albums (Ghetto Stories, Gangsta Musik, For My Thugs, Bad *!!, Savage Life, Survival of the Fittest, Street Gossip) all outstanding albums.  After Pimp died, it's been 1 great album (Incarcerated), 2 above average albums (Savage Life 2, Superbad) and 1 atrocious album (All or Nothing- ++# was up with those random R&B *+%@! songs?).

It's easy to see what's gone wrong since 2008- Trill Ent. became less about their best artists putting out street %%!+, and more about helping the CEO's sons live out their rap dreams.  Granted, Lil Trill isn't the worst rapper, but he does have a terrible name and a persona that doesn't fit what the label used to be.  Lil Phat... I just don't know what kinda dirt he has on his dad, but if my son sucked that bad as a rapper, I'd have to let him know.  Meanwhile you have great like Foxx, Shell and Big Head who basically get no love.  I'd hate to see my favorite label dissolve, but it needs to for the careers of everyone not named Lil Trill or Lil Phat.

Free Boosie.
Pimp C had no involvement on how Trill was ran. They basically used the name "Trill Ent" and his co-sign to get a labeled started. He basically helped put Mel & Turk in the rap game and flip their dope money. That's it.

Big Head & Shell are decent. Big Head's solo stuff is horrible.  Shell just put something out and it was alright. I can't stand Phat's music, but locally he has a crazy following with the kids.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I know most people look at Boosie probably never getting out as the nail in Trill's coffin, but honestly, they more than have the talent to survive without him.  There are 2 problems I find with the label though:  1) They basically NEVER put out official albums.  2) This is nothing near the label it was before Pimp C died.  Their pre-Pimp C death albums (Ghetto Stories, Gangsta Musik, For My Thugs, Bad *!!, Savage Life, Survival of the Fittest, Street Gossip) all outstanding albums.  After Pimp died, it's been 1 great album (Incarcerated), 2 above average albums (Savage Life 2, Superbad) and 1 atrocious album (All or Nothing- ++# was up with those random R&B *+%@! songs?).

It's easy to see what's gone wrong since 2008- Trill Ent. became less about their best artists putting out street %%!+, and more about helping the CEO's sons live out their rap dreams.  Granted, Lil Trill isn't the worst rapper, but he does have a terrible name and a persona that doesn't fit what the label used to be.  Lil Phat... I just don't know what kinda dirt he has on his dad, but if my son sucked that bad as a rapper, I'd have to let him know.  Meanwhile you have great like Foxx, Shell and Big Head who basically get no love.  I'd hate to see my favorite label dissolve, but it needs to for the careers of everyone not named Lil Trill or Lil Phat.

Free Boosie.
Pimp C had no involvement on how Trill was ran. They basically used the name "Trill Ent" and his co-sign to get a labeled started. He basically helped put Mel & Turk in the rap game and flip their dope money. That's it.

Big Head & Shell are decent. Big Head's solo stuff is horrible.  Shell just put something out and it was alright. I can't stand Phat's music, but locally he has a crazy following with the kids.

Mouse just put out a street album/mixtape. Some of those tracks that was given credit to Mouse & B.J. they didn't even do those tracks. Trill doesn't do a good job running their label or dealing with people. The reason why they stopped using a lot of Mouse's tracks is because he has his own publishing now.

Mouse just put out a street album/mixtape. Some of those tracks that was given credit to Mouse & B.J. they didn't even do those tracks. Trill doesn't do a good job running their label or dealing with people. The reason why they stopped using a lot of Mouse's tracks is because he has his own publishing now.

Didnt Boosie end up with 4 years off the gun and drug charges? He could still come out not guilty on this murder #%+ if this Thug Lawyer cat is any good, I dunno if I should have any faith in him though. Then again I cant imagine them getting some terrible lawyer with whats on the line and the cake they got now.

Didnt Boosie end up with 4 years off the gun and drug charges? He could still come out not guilty on this murder #%+ if this Thug Lawyer cat is any good, I dunno if I should have any faith in him though. Then again I cant imagine them getting some terrible lawyer with whats on the line and the cake they got now.

One of Boosie's business managers gave me the real scoop, because for a while there was a rumor that the shooter was going to deny everything in trial and the state wouldn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

Truth is, he's not getting out, at least not for 10+ if possible, because he's going to have to serve his full sentence for the gun charge, no time off, plus he got nailed with some contraband smuggling charges with his girl trying to sneak him +$#@ into prison.

Also, said the state is going to hammer him with murder charges for the rest of his life, hence why he was only charged with one murder initially, so that if they were to lose one case, they could hit him with another.

One of Boosie's business managers gave me the real scoop, because for a while there was a rumor that the shooter was going to deny everything in trial and the state wouldn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

Truth is, he's not getting out, at least not for 10+ if possible, because he's going to have to serve his full sentence for the gun charge, no time off, plus he got nailed with some contraband smuggling charges with his girl trying to sneak him +$#@ into prison.

Also, said the state is going to hammer him with murder charges for the rest of his life, hence why he was only charged with one murder initially, so that if they were to lose one case, they could hit him with another.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Man *%$@ this *%%+, Boosie was on the way up, he coulda been the next nationwide superstar man, I knew there was something weird with all them murders and them only charging him with one too

Originally Posted by doyung9

Man *%$@ this *%%+, Boosie was on the way up, he coulda been the next nationwide superstar man, I knew there was something weird with all them murders and them only charging him with one too

Back
Top Bottom