How Steve Jobs drove without a license plate

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at dudes complainin about the way he spends his money. And only based on what theyve heard from the media. Comedy

Just from Apple, its employees and affiliates this dude has made multiple ppl millionaires

Regardless of what you think about the dude you gotta respect game man 

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

But I thought all smart people pay cash for their cars?!?!?
Typically, yet.  But... When you have enough money to buy the entire dealership, exceptions are made.  out of $5B, $132K is like a candy bar.  It's a rounding error on his financial statement
laugh.gif

No doubt Steve Jobs was a ****, especially early on his career. But that is what made him and his team at Apple great. It doesn't take away from his accomplishments. I highly recommend you guys read the book!

Am I missing something here? What is so over the top "bawse" about driving a car without license plates?

Or is it just because anything this guy did looks divine in the eyes of Apple fanboys? I'm going with this.

0wHDf.png

laugh.gif
So on point.

Steve Jobs' biggest accomplishment wasn't making any gadget, but having people/sheep worship him and a money-grubbing corporation as if they were Gods.
laugh.gif
@ these morons thinking they were better PEOPLE than others (like a scientific study proved) for buying products from one corporation than another, thinking they were part of a "family" or some %%*%.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

the hate for stevet jobs equates the slurpage.

conclusion

NT cant handle their jealous and homoerotic feelings.

apple fanboys wanna take it in the butt while android fanboys wanna put it in their butt.
this made me
laugh.gif

but really I would do some !#@ like that if I could, just cause I could. Lifes short

Xtapolapacetl wrote:Steve Jobs' biggest accomplishment wasn't making any gadget, but having people/sheep worship him and a money-grubbing corporation as if they were Gods.
laugh.gif
@ these morons thinking they were better PEOPLE than others (like a scientific study proved) for buying products from one corporation than another, thinking they were part of a "family" or some %%*%.

His company makes superior products in every field of Computers and mobile devices. That is why people continue to buy their products. Don't be mad because you can't afford Apple products
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Xtapolapacetl wrote:Steve Jobs' biggest accomplishment wasn't making any gadget, but having people/sheep worship him and a money-grubbing corporation as if they were Gods.
laugh.gif

His company makes superior products in every field of Computers and mobile devices. That is why people continue to buy their products. Don't be mad because you can't afford Apple products
laugh.gif

Okay, chief.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Okay, chief.

Ultrabooks
check-mark-red.gif

Notebooks
check-mark-red.gif

Small Desktops
check-mark-red.gif

All-in-one Desktops
check-mark-red.gif

Desktops: Debatable but it's more so for the professional crowd and they're getting a big update soon.

Mobile phones
check-mark-red.gif

Tablets
check-mark-red.gif
And the competition is not even REMOTELY close
laugh.gif

Did I leave anything? Oh you probably want an alienware to play your world of warcraft
laugh.gif
Stop all the Apple hating, it's unhealthy.

Y'all should give his book a read. His story is pretty awesome.
I heard Bill called him first once the Monica Lew. head situation broke news.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Some of you guys are mental midgets who for some reason can't see why someone would objectively dislike a person, there has to be some moronic reason that your adolescent mind cooked up. I don't know or care how your small minds operate, but i can't really %#@% with anyone who abandons their children. Ya'll can't either, but since it's Steve Jobs, its the media and the rest of us hatin my %++%#%?
This

But I really dont see the point now that I think of it.. So what, I mean he is a recognizable dude, but it not like he is A List or have tons of crazyed fans. He was more like "Hey, thats Steve Jobs, cool. "

Originally Posted by richiecotite

All apple/business issues aside,

He was a deadbeat dad...are cats really glazing over that fact?

The man had A LOT of issues from being put up for adoption himself and he was like 21 when it happened. He still paid support, bought them a nice house, etc. and they're close now. He said its one of the biggest regrets of his life how he handled that situation. Dont just take these little blurbs from blogs. READ. THE. BOOK.

I am actually a fan of apple and Stevens work, but djuzi05 put on one of the most disgusting displays i've ever seen in any thread.

Back
Top Bottom