How the hell do some of these actors keep getting work ?!

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

michael cera should be named.

the guy plays the same damn character in every movie.
even when he played himself in "paper heart," it was still the same @$!#+%@ character
laugh.gif

mark wahlberg is horrible....he sounds like a little b**** in all his movies....dont even get me started on his
role in "the happening" smh

Originally Posted by SkysTheLimitHP

mark wahlberg is horrible....he sounds like a little b**** in all his movies....dont even get me started on his

nah, dude is solid. His acting in the happening was superb. Its just that the movie was wack.

This thread is slipping...Denzel...Will Smith...Terrance Howard...Mark Wahlberb...

All good actors...

Originally Posted by chozin87

This thread is slipping...Denzel...Will Smith...Terrance Howard...Mark Wahlberb...

All good actors...

qft

also shia too.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by chozin87

All good actors...

qft

also shia too.
Exactly...Transformers 2 just sucked acting wise, it's like they wanted everyone tooveract - made it seem like the kid was a bad actor, but he's actually pretty good...

Bad Actors:

Keanu Reeves,
Nicholas Cage
Steven Segal
J-Lo's ex fiancee

Hey_

Shia LaBeouf's acting range is the equivalent of Kyle Maynard's reach.

That said:

Michael Cera

Nick Cage (for the most part, dude has been on a streak of choosing TERRIBLE scripts/movies)

Dane Cook (not funny, and has no charm on screen)

Scarlet Johanson (she looks good, das it.)

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by sn00pee

nah, dude is solid. His acting in the happening was superb. Its just that the movie was wack.

He was horrible in The Happening. I liked him in some of his other roles though.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

He was horrible in The Happening. I liked him in some of his other roles though.
Mark wahlberg made up for all his bad roles with his role in Departed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Mark wahlberg made up for all his bad roles with his role in Departed
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He aint do nothing in the Departed except for argue witha dude, almost fight him, disappear for the majority of the movie and then murk Matt Damon

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Master Zik

His role in Miracle @ St. Anna was weird. Completely unbelievable soldier. Like was he really acting as if he was shell shocked?
laugh.gif

Other "actors" fit this topic better tho like black dude in the first Ironman who played the War Machine dude. His acting is atrocious he manages to ruin most scenes he's in. I forget that bum's name at the moment.

Terrance Howard
I like him actually in his movies. He always reminded me of Cuba. I think these people need to sit down and read the scripts better and choosemore defining roles for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom