How To Eat For Free In N.Y.

Dope but disturbing at the same time. Dudes ill for this though. Companies not so ill.
mean.gif

didnt even watch the whole video because the beginning was just enough for me... but no this is too gross and is unacceptable... i rather buy some ramen noodle soup for less than a dollar and call it a day

Before I entered I figured this was smart dumpster diving. Not much of a secret if you're willing to throw pride or w/e else keeps you from finding food in the garbage out the window :lol: They even joke about ppl doing this in movies and on tv. Been a grip of documentaries on it too. Got low income ppl thriving off it.

The things they throw away that haven't expired is insane :smh: Supermarkets, all those organic food spots like Wholefoods, Hipster spots, lounge areas, bars, restaurants, etc.

Guy in this vid was funny :lol: Talking like he was getting ready for that post apocalyptic Purge society.

I know one night high on everything me and the homeys got the munchies and were going to make a food run downtown. Think the choices were Subway or Blimpies, McDonald's, and KFC. We're high so we completely ignore/forget it's like 3am (not exactly but it was after midnight) and these spots have closed or switched to breakfast. Luckily, we get to KFC just when they're closing up. We can't order anything off the menu cuz they shut everything down but they gave us ALL the biscuits, mash, wedges, and buckets of chicken (all types; boneless, hot wings, crispy, original) we could take and soda for $10 each cuz since it's the end of the week they were gonna throw it away anyway. I swear we were hauling over $50 of KFC that night :lol: Ate good for weeks :lol:

We walked back just saying over and over how we can't believe they were gonna throw this away

This is all over the world b.

Last edited:
I was gonna say hell naw, but after watching, jokes on us, a lot of that food was intact and closed and not even expired....the only thing that disgusted me was when dude but into that muffin or whatever that was :x

Everything else, I can't even clown, he was picking up good food.

Before I entered I figured this was smart dumpster diving. Not much of a secret if you're willing to throw pride or w/e else keeps you from finding food in the garbage out the window :lol: They even joke about ppl doing this in movies and on tv. Been a grip of documentaries on it too. Got low income ppl thriving off it.

The things they throw away that haven't expired is insane :smh: Supermarkets, all those organic food spots like Wholefoods, Hipster spots, lounge areas, bars, restaurants, etc.

Guy in this vid was funny :lol: Talking like he was getting ready for that post apocalyptic Purge society.

I know one night high on everything me and the homeys got the munchies and were going to make a food run downtown. Think the choices were Subway or Blimpies, McDonald's, and KFC. We're high so we completely ignore/forget it's like 3am (not exactly but it was after midnight) and these spots have closed or switched to breakfast. Luckily, we get to KFC just when they're closing up. We can't order anything off the menu cuz they shut everything down but they gave us ALL the biscuits, mash, wedges, and buckets of chicken (all types; boneless, hot wings, crispy, original) we could take and soda for $10 each cuz since it's the end of the week they were gonna throw it away anyway. I swear we were hauling over $50 of KFC that night :lol: Ate good for weeks :lol:

We walked back just saying over and over how we can't believe they were gonna throw this away

This is all over the world b.

as a country, we waste so much food
food is perfectly fine
a lot of places dont donate it because if someone happened to get sick, they dont want to held responsible or something like that

watching American Ninja Warrior, and some contestant was doing this

i remember working at a food spot and they would throw out so much crap. i usually put it in a bag and left it outside for ppl instead of tossing it inside the dumpster. my friend's mom use to work at att ball park and they would toss so much food. but she would always hook us up with the goods :smokin

Last edited:
Yet, cat out here going hungry and ****.
Then fools be talking bout, we need gmo's to end hunger.
We dont have a lack of food problem, we have a dont really give a **** but I pretend I do, problem

Last edited:
Man nah, never that.

If you're that hard up for food get ebt or pay a crackhead for his card.

:lol: at him being annoyed with charities

I don't know man..if I found out Publix threw out subs or buffalo chicken dip sauce...

I've been dumpster diving before but not for food...id like to try it though, just would not want to deal with any rats...

Yoooo! The food Starbucks tosses is bananas.

Worked right next door to one, dudes would come over just before closing and drop off bags of everything for the staff since we stayed open late. Ish was crazy.

Last edited:
I expected to be repulsed but outside of biting into that seemingly unpackaged pastry at one point, son was coming up :lol:

Not eem mad. It's not like this ___ was going through people's dumpsters for half-eaten sandwiches and ****, he just knew what time to hit certain restaurants/grocery stores to plunder their excess before it got picked up.

Back
Top Bottom