How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

Shonda and Co definitely keeps beating around the bush on Annalise and Wes's relationship. I truly think Wes is her son. And it makes sense too. The episode where Cisily Tyson guest stared as her mother in season 1 , it was revealed that Annalise's uncle sexually assaulted her. And she's held that resentment towards her mother because she thought her mother didn't do anything about it. So my guess is that Wes is a product of that rape. I doubt he would be her brother because of the age difference. But I think the story about Wes's mother committing suicide is a red herring.

While it's possible it can go either way. They definitely didn't make it seem like she got pregnant due to that rape but it can always be a reveal down the line.

They better stop all that sexual tension between the two if he is her son :smh: :x :lol:

I got the feeling it was her son that she gave up for adoption or something. It probably happened while in college. It couldn't have been from her uncle, she would have been a young girl/teen then, and Wes would be much older.

The fact that her girlfriend knows about it suggest it could have happened during college. I can't see what other relationship she could have with Wes.

:lol: at the sexual tension between them. I always thought it was one sided on Annalise's part.

Last edited:
:rofl: That makes it worse. She's the one that knows their connection.

I feel like Wes is just waiting to let it happen :lol: :x Gonna be one rainy late night and they gonna bang on the staircase. Bonnie will be lurking in the shadows.

I don't pick up this sexual tension between the two. Y'all just nasty, but I like it. I like it a lot!

Man , this episode had me spinning all over the place. So many things going on. Now i'm thinking the asian chick is the one who pulls the trigger on Annalise

Last edited:
That' sex scene was a trap. **** was going down and you don't know if that's ollies leg or what.

Last edited:
Too much B. The hell was going on in these last 10 minutes?

I never thought about the fact that Frank had to "safely" shoot annalise as a form of strategy. Interesting. I just thought Frank was in on it.

I literally started clapping when Frank closed the door in annalise's face. She's so damn manipulative and heartless, the one person that actually has the keys knows how to use them properly and stand up to her cocky @. I love when dude puts her in her place.

Asher 100% seems like the type to have gang rape allegations in his past. Guarantee it's fraternity related.

Everyone on that damn house is so crooked and secretive. Wes seems to be too pure to be in there, like he's out of his league and asher seems like he actually has a conscious, unlike the rest of them.

Makayla could get the Richard and I wouldn't call her the next day.

And drinks Starbucks in the interrogation room

They were really getting their last night Skinemax on at the end of this episode.

Everyone getting it in but Wes.

Him and Fitz need to join a support group.

I'm not sure I get Nate's character. I mean I get that he wanted a booty call, but I don't get why he's helping Annaliese. After all, dude just lost his wife

ugh this episode had me all over the place...i really thought it was the last one but i guess one more next week...so now the adopted chick is in on it with the gamer..too much going on and yes everyone was having sex but wes poor wes...

To be honest I think wes busted a nut before he put two and two together about that painting. Because before that he was useless and always mad.

He cleared his mind thus making him useful again.

Last edited:
Should make shorty the new Bonnie. Not as crazy.

These adopted rich kids are getting annoying. At least makes sense why the girl did what she did cuz she's secretly working with the weird incest son.

:rofl: @ everybody ******* in the end but Wes. Son left with a painting and making breaks in to the case.

"Tastes like my sauce" :x That was a nasty double entendre :lol:

Should make shorty the new Bonnie. Not as crazy.

These adopted rich kids are getting annoying. At least makes sense why the girl did what she did cuz she's secretly working with the weird incest son.

:rofl: @ everybody ******* in the end but Wes. Son left with a painting and making breaks in to the case.

"Tastes like my sauce" :x That was a nasty double entendre :lol:

Frank on that ksteezy steez

Gotta stay off of Twitter tonight. East coast cats ain't got no respect for us, spoiling everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom