How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

There was so much dirt and murder that i can't even remember which lie was covering what? Is Katherine using the computer dude? Man i hate I've got to wait damn near another year for the next season.

It's only 3 months.

Literally everyone just going around killing people

Annalise ******* everything up I was with her when she said none of this would've happen if they didn't kill Sam ... until they showed the flashback of Wes when he was a kid

She be f'ing up lives for decades

Yeah they do they just don't show it. I remember Annalise asking Wes how he's doing in school.

Yeah, Michaela was complaining in one ep that Annalise gave them so much work she barely had time for other classes and was super worried about midterms :lol:

What really stands out to me is that Annalise seems to only teach one class (unless she got fab 5 of other students handling a whole other set of murders :lol: :nerd: ). She works these students like they're first year associates.

Last edited:
That episode was crazy. Can't believe they're going to frame Catherine for what happened to Annalise.

Seems like Annalise & her lover/friend had something to do with Wes mom's death. I'm sure that'll be revealed 2nd part of this season
Been hinting at a deep relationship between Annalise and Wes since S1. The favoritism, protection and her overall patience with him. Thought Annalise would be reveal as Wes' mom to be honest. Wes' character development has been great, how he responds to all of this will be intriguing.

The way all of this is coming to together is brilliant though. The panic, the fear and coping with their lives possibly being over as they know it. :smokin

Low key, Annalise is poisonous. Bet Nate gets framed again tho. Easily pin of this on him.

It's seems like the more good Annalise tries to do for everyone around her then the more she ruins everything

Excited for part 2

Been hinting at a deep relationship between Annalise and Wes since S1. The favoritism, protection and her overall patience with him. Thought Annalise would be reveal as Wes' mom to be honest. Wes' character development has been great, how he responds to all of this will be intriguing.

The way all of this is coming to together is brilliant though. The panic, the fear and coping with their lives possibly being over as they know it. :smokin

Low key, Annalise is poisonous. Bet Nate gets framed again tho. Easily pin of this on him.

Yeah they have with the relationship. I always thought it was sexual & they would smash but now we get a glimpse why.

Didn't Anna get Wes into her class? He was wait listed and got last minute admission. I think the first day he wasn't even prepared for class because he was enrolled so last minute. He didn't have all the answers in class but still made her group of interns.

I never really thought she was his mom but that she clearly had a connection to him she didn't have to other students. I'm glad its not sexual.

Didn't Anna get Wes into her class? He was wait listed and got last minute admission. I think the first day he wasn't even prepared for class because he was enrolled so last minute. He didn't have all the answers in class but still made her group of interns.

I never really thought she was his mom but that she clearly had a connection to him she didn't have to other students. I'm glad its not sexual.

Yeah 1st episode they were like he got taken off the "Wait List". So now it all makes sense

I feel bad for Asher, he wasn't in the click and that was the best thing for him. Now he lost his entire family, and he is indebted to Annalise for that body he caught.

What happens 5-10yrs from now when one of these fools finds God or somebody can't deal with the guilt anymore? :smh:

Wonder what Asher does when he goes to the police.

Son now has a lot to snitch about. That guilt might be too much of a burden for him.

Sorry for the bump y'all. So this **** coming back this winter like a part two to this season?

Back
Top Bottom