How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

They had those flashbacks and they just show how weak a friendship Wes had with the other 3 :lol:

I ain't enjoying Annalise in jail yet. Lets hope she gets something out of it. Rose from Lost about to end up her big momma :lol:

This is probably the only show I look forward to watching and will stop everything else to watch it. Now that Frank turned himself in, I wonder if Analiese will drop her beef with him. 

Asher needs to stomp clown out again.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if that clown is the one that murdered Wes.

Tired of his lame gay relationships and drama too.

Got in some argument about all of this is Wes fault, Wes soundly defeats him in the argument maybe mentions he snitching on Annalise cuz of Rebecca, then killed Wes, decided to set the house on fire and then went to go have sex with that dude.

Just got caught up. Really have no idea who did it at this point. Annalise about to pull a Naz in jail though.

Last edited:
Good episode last night. My money is on Bonnie as the one who killed Wes. But I cannot figure why she is so loyal to Annalise. I get why Frank is ( because he killed her unborn child ) but her is still a mystery.  

It was already said Annalise saved/helped her from her child raping pedophile father.

This so reminded me I can't believe her last name is "Winterbottom" :lol:

I definitely could see it being her. That's what I originally thought, her and Frank. He probably says Annalise miles Rebecca. She reveals it was her and knocks him out with a heavy object, then burns the place down.

I just hope that preview for next week doesn't mean Wes' corpse is gone.

Don't understand why you would kill the most interesting character in the show. :smh:

Wes was my guy. I'll watch the rest of the season but don't have high hopes..

Hope Annalise isn't in jail the entire season.
She has no home to come back to. I don't see her staying with Bonnie or Nate. She burned too many bridges. 

....But damn, it just hit me. What if Annalise's mom burned down the house? She did it before and she's coming back next episode. 

Why the hell is it not on demand yet?
edit: twc/spectrum is tripping. I was able to watch new episodes the next day just 1 week ago. now it's as if the latest episode doesn't even exist. And I can't even log into the abc app with my twc credentials, smh.

Last edited:
They buggin if Wes still alive. Moving his body like that :lol:

More and more I think gay dude did it.

Last edited:
They buggin if Wes still alive. Moving his body like that
laugh.gif

I think Conor did it as well.

Watch it be Annalise though, using her instant transmission to kill Wes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik  

They buggin if Wes still alive. Moving his body like that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983  

I think Conor did it as well.

Watch it be Annalise though, using her instant transmission to kill Wes.
laugh.gif
I seriously think Wes is still alive. That burned body may have been a dummy. 

Solid episode last night. Good to see paperboi got a real job. And it's always refreshing to see Cisley Tyson still acting at the top of her class. 

There's an angle for it but it's a bit much. We know about Wes' childhood past but not much after.

That emergency contact might be the person who somehow put the fake burns on his body and induced what appears to be death with some injection. Maybe that person is the one Laurel saw walk out the back before she passed out.

Its just a bit wild if Wes planned this all just with one other person and to what end? To find Rebecca's killer? Is he also working with some other part of the DA or Feds?

I need more info to buy in to Wes being alive.

Last edited:
I dont think wes is still alive but you never know with this show. That above scenario just sounds too crazy lol

Next week gonna be lit

This ************ killed Wes :smh:

I figured. All that constant blaming Annalise, the extra annoying behavior. Connor is such a ***** man.

He probably met Wes there, started arguing on some petty ****, killed him somehow, tried to revive him, thought he was, dead so he blew up the house.

Worst part is you know if they try to send him to prison he'll threaten to snitch. I hope Laurel, Michaela, and Annalise just kill him.

This ************ killed Wes
mean.gif

I figured. All that constant blaming Annalise, the extra annoying behavior. Connor is such a ***** man.

He probably met Wes there, started arguing on some petty ****, killed him somehow, tried to revive him, thought he was, dead so he blew up the house.

Worst part is you know if they try to send him to prison he'll threaten to snitch. I hope Laurel, Michaela, and Annalise just kill him.
Connor was telegraphing the whole time. I remember during the first episodes of this season they showed him leaving a voice mail to cover his tracks. Dude is garbage. I hope Asher punches him again and Oliver kills him. Hopefully Wes went out fighting. 

Back
Top Bottom