How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

:lol: I think I'am but I've forgotten what happens, I'll get hyped during the "previously on HTGAWM" recap before the premiere happens

Seems like they retelling Annalise's story about how she lost her baby with Laurel.
Right off the bat I'm just not interested, but with the way this show goes, I'll be hooked 5 minutes into the next episode:lol:

Already got me on the preview with "in the final minute..." line :lol::lol:

One reason I wasn't that interesred in Bonnie's background was I knew it was gonna be ******* dark :smh:

finally caught up, man I was going in all happy into this episode, eating dinner with the wife, then Bonnie takes the stand and starts talkin, literally when the first commercial break hit we were both like
WELL DAMN....

Laurel is a h.o.e :smh:

Wes died over this bird for nothing

yup it's more of trying to catch daddy, then the fact he had killed Wes.

Can't believe we already know Oliver lives man, I HATE his character man :sick:

I saw the actress who played Michaela last week in Beverly Hills. Should have shot my shot.

This season has me interested once again, Bonnie good lawd.

This has potential to be the best season yet. I've been intrigued every single episode despite the plot shift.

Any ideas as to who got killed? I think it's the black female lawyer from the firm. And it seems Asher has motive to kill her.

Just found out my boy works on set. He was gonna give me the spoilers but I told him not too.
He said it's unreal how much the crew kisses the actors ***, waiting on them hand and foot.

Great episode. I really thought that lawyer was going to bite the bullet, but i'm ok with that douche suiciding himself. I'm not gonna fault Michelia, Asher, or Laurel for his death. They did ask him for the gun back, but homie wanted to act big and bad. And for once Annalise didn't have anything to do with his death. Bonnie on the other hand.............:smh::smh:. She got some problems.

Money was really on Connor being the one that got killed. I thought since Wes died, it was gonna open the door for the other main characters to be killed off one by one. This death seems to be open and shut. Even if it gets back to them, he did kill himself. Wondering what other twist they can throw at us, since I guess this is just a hiccup in the process of still trying to expose Laurel's dad and get justice for Wes.

Man it was really painful watching Laurel struggling in the elevator. They stayed on her forever man, left a bad taste in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom