How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

Lowkey think Rhonda hates black males because she was wronged in the past and wants to demasculate them on her shows on some payback steez. I believe she is a single mom :smh:

Last edited:
I don't watch Rhonda's other shows to know if there's a trend of beta black males.

I can see that ppl are wanting to see due to her wanting to establish strong black female characters and promote that message.

I just don't see this show making it after 4-5 seasons. I mean yeah it's really good but how many people can you kill before it gets old? If we get 4 solid seasons I'll be okay with that.

Eh, I use to think that about a lot of shows and have been proven wrong a lot.

Just look at the other Shonda shows. I aint gonna doubt how many seasons she can make this go :lol:

Eh, I use to think that about a lot of shows and have been proven wrong a lot.

Just look at the other Shonda shows. I aint gonna doubt how many seasons she can make this go :lol:

Time will tell. Gonna be a whole new cast by season 4. Everyone gonna die. How do you get away with murder? Easy, If all the people involved die!

The show is good as long as Viola Davis is there playing Annalise :smokin

She can move to NY with her lesbian lover and start the killing all over again.

Started watching this last night cause I saw it was on Netflix.

Went through like 5 episodes :lol:

Pretty good.

I was trying to place where I've seen Wes from. Realized it was Harry Potter :lol:

Last edited:
Started watching this last night cause I saw it was on Netflix.

Went through like 5 episodes
laugh.gif

Pretty good.

I was trying to place where I've seen Wes from. Realized it was Harry Potter
laugh.gif
yes haha hes dean! 

Annalise done went crazy.

I figure yeah the baby she's hallucinating about is probably hers that she gave up or died but damn is there a lot of confusion to this part of the secret.

That move she pulled on the stand had me thinking she lost it.

It was kinda cool seeing the group be nice to Asher and care for Wes. They all still shook and delicate.

I can't believe that chick is making the rest of them think she shot Annalise was about to end her life :lol:

Hmm the first episode didn't really keep my attention. I was fading in and out. Annalise done heard Futures new album with all those pills she's popping.

Wes looking good with that facial hair, it's a struggle beard but still looking nice.

Wes gonna smash Laurel....

I thought so too. She seemed really concerned for dude. Thought he was gonna smash during that "slumber party" that Michaela missed out on.

Hmm the first episode didn't really keep my attention. I was fading in and out. Annalise done heard Futures new album with all those pills she's popping.

Wes looking good with that facial hair, it's a struggle beard but still looking nice.

Wes gonna smash Laurel....

Omg I hope Wes doesn't smash laurel. I love her thing she has with Frank

Omg I hope Wes doesn't smash laurel. I love her thing she has with Frank

If we don't get a new character Wes will smash.

Laurel will find out about Frank's fetish of killing girls and that will make Laurel run into Wes's dry spell arms.

Lowkey think laurel saw Harry Potter and wants her some magic wand action.

Last edited:
We def need a new character. I need Wes to get over Rebecca Like ASAP. Laurel seems like she would be freaked out by Frank's fetish but i don't think she would leave him honestly. She a little off too lol

Back
Top Bottom