HOW TO GET OUT THE FRIEND ZONE VOL DAMN I DONE EFFED UP

impossible,

its possible to get the ({}) in the friend zone with heavy drinking but thats called "rape"

its possible to get the ({}) in the friend zone with heavy drinking but thats called "rape"
roll.gif

what did you do exactly? How is the relationship now?

The friend zone may be universal, but the way you get in/out changes with each person/situation.

there is no one end-all solution to get out.

Some detail about the situation?

And about the girl:
Pics?
Video?
Myspace/Facebook?
Aim?
E-Mail?
Number?
Sign?
Pics of Mom/Sister/Aunt/Of Age Niece?

We're not picky

i jes found out im in tha friend zone today. sum#$#++@#@$ tho. last week we was all good we was cakin n all tha @%%* she say she was feelin me rea hard. thentha weekend comes round, some other*$@$%! say he feelin her, n they kick it this weekend n apparently she had the best weekend ever n he stole her heart. ifind out all this today, some grimey%+*$ @%%* she done did rite there. F-ing *%%!+

damn. A couple weeks back i posted a convo and pics me and the chick had. Then somehow she ended up tellin me how her dad was abusive, how her sister tried torun away and all that crap. I wanna smash so bad. But it seems almost imposssible. Chicks like what im tellin you ive never told no one this stuff before i waslike
tired.gif
damn i think its about to be a wrap. Telling me her childhoodproblems and%$+$.

Yea you F____ Homey . Call it quits because yourhttp://www.********.org/Smileys/default/itsawrap.gif

i refuse to believe out all the n's on nt not one has come out the friend zone. We need to make a post on how to avoid the friend zone.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

what did you do exactly? How is the relationship now?

The friend zone may be universal, but the way you get in/out changes with each person/situation.

there is no one end-all solution to get out.

Some detail about the situation?

And about the girl:
Pics?
Video?
Myspace/Facebook?
Aim?
E-Mail?
Number?
Sign?
Pics of Mom/Sister/Aunt/Of Age Niece?

We're not picky

roll.gif

*waits for the first tool to say 'whip it out'*

Wasnt it technically you?
laugh.gif

damn. A couple weeks back i posted a convo and pics me and the chick had. Then somehow she ended up tellin me how her dad was abusive, how her sister tried to run away and all that crap. I wanna smash so bad. But it seems almost imposssible. Chicks like what im tellin you ive never told no one this stuff before i was like
tired.gif
damn i think its about to be a wrap. Telling me her childhood problems and%$+$.
indifferent.gif
Are you slow? You arent in the friend zone so thereis hope for you yet. When girls open up about stuff like that they are usually looking for you to comfort them. Trust me I have this best friend that is a girland we used to talk about stuff like that all the time and she even used to say I was like a brother to her. But one day I found out she was on some incest#@%!cuz she said she liked me the whole time, but didn't know how to tell me.

everyone on nt talks about the friend zone like its aids.
laugh.gif
it is.

for me, once a female i'm feeling starts talking about other dudes, it's like a automatic reaction for me to say "I dont care." or"It's not my problem. What does that have to do with me". and in my experience, if you dont prevent em from doing that from jump, it'sdownhill from there. also, their problems are a nonfactor to me. i'm not a therapist. i'll chill with you and we'll have a good time but it'snot all about your problem. that's the point of us going out. to have fun and escape life for a minute.

for me, once a female i'm feeling starts talking about other dudes, it's like a automatic reaction for me to say "I dont care." or"It's not my problem. What does that have to do with me?

Word as soon as a female starts to talk about that im like no offense but i dont give an eff and change the subject as soon as possible.

the only way if to give up on her and find a new girl. then hope she wants what she can't have. worked for me but now I don't want her.

Back
Top Bottom