HOW TO GET SHARPIE OFF OF FACE?!

So a couple days ago I dragged my girl in the shower and soaked her with all her clothes on. In order to get me back she decided to splash cold water on me and turn off the water heater while I was showering. Of course I had to retaliate so I sharpied her face tonight while she was sleeping when I find out that she has her early class tomorrow :\

Don't know if I should wake her up or set an alarm early so she could wash it off.

She's about to flip a ***** once she finds out and I'm scared for my life.

Please help NT

Last edited:
she got you scared for your life though, i know that feeling. my girl got me on punishment right now.

god bless

Last edited:
I drew a penis and put my name on her forehead as well as some other small stuff (e.g. unibrow, mustache, monocle, etc.) and I think she has to present at like 7 or 8 tomorrow.

tumblr_lial9mMFmp1qdlkgg.gif

I drew a penis and put my name on her forehead as well as some other small stuff (e.g. unibrow, mustache, monocle, etc.) and I think she has to present at like 7 or 8 tomorrow.
laugh.gif

That seems like a legit excuse to not go to class.

She's gonna be pretty pissed tomorrow...plus she's on her period.

I just decided to grow some balls and face the consequences tmr morning :rolleyes

Fam, it's a sharpie. Rubbing alcohol is all it takes to get rid of sharpie markings.

It's not a big deal, you're sounding like your girl is going to Chris Brown/Rhianna your *** :lol:

Fam, it's a sharpie. Rubbing alcohol is all it takes to get rid of sharpie markings.
It's not a big deal, you're sounding like your girl is going to Chris Brown/Rhianna your *** :lol:

If it was a normal day I'd just let it go...

but circumstances got me shook.

I know she's been preparing for a while for this class and it's worth something like 12% of her grade or something. Also, when this girl is on her period she transforms into she-hulk when she's pissed. I already know if I say alcohol works she'll say some bs about it being bad for her face.

Last edited:

If it was a normal day I'd just let it go...

but circumstances got me shook.

I know she's been preparing for a while for this class and it's worth something like 12% of her grade or something. Also, when this girl is on her period she transforms into she-hulk when she's pissed. I already know if I say alcohol works she'll say some bs about it being bad for her face.

its okay bro. once your girl starts hitting you, you get used to it.

Keep us updated OP

If she decides to touch you with the jab and you get the worst of it ... dont worry you can let NT know. We'll teach you the ways of the shoulder clap coalition.

Back
Top Bottom