HOW TO GET SHARPIE OFF OF FACE?!

maybe a noxema pad that has that alcohol in it or just a cotton ball with that face wash stuff labeled stringent..it works ive been thru this.maybe wake her up now so it doesnt take longer to wipe off.

Last edited:
Well I just dropped her off.

She was pretty pissed in the beginning but tried to keep her composure. I could tell she started getting a little frustrated after she started going ham with the scrubbing.

Eventually it wore off but left her with a HUGE *** red forehead :rofl: but i guess she was able to hide it with make up.

This turned out to be pretty anticlimactic so i'm open to better HARMLESS pranks

BTW she put cetaphil on a small towel and started rubbing the bejesus out of her face

glad she was able to get it off.

i just came here to say that regular soap and hot water will do it. you just gotta scrub multiple times. i know from experience. my friends are diccs. so is my wife. one time i passed out in my own damn house and my friends and wife (gf at the time) went to work. im a big guy (ie. fat) so they had quite the canvas to work with. woke up with eyeballs drawn into my eyelids, unibrow, multiple penises all over my face, a gigantic cartoon pig on my chest and stomach, and a tupac thug life stomach "tattoo". they must have been drawing for a solid 30 minutes.

S_18415_L.jpg

This works great on furniture, walls, and tile floors.

Don't know if its safe for your face tho.

How old are you two? I was gonna say something that would possibly get me banned too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom