How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
@ HBO for cancelling this show.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
@ getting cancelled. The show was the O'Doul's version of Entourage. I see HBO pulled the plug on Bored to Death & Hung too.

This show >>>>>>>>>> Entourage. Let's be serious.
Ehhh... maybe the last season of Entourage < How To Make It In America 
but overall Entourage is waaay better, that's not even up for discussion g. 

Originally Posted by CJ863

Idk I just started watching the show and it's kinda hard to get into, especially with Luis Guzman playing a "boss" and smash a hot %$#@
laugh.gif

Luis Guzman is a Boss 
indifferent.gif

Good riddance to this unimaginative, thoughtless show.  It was Entourage Jr, just without all the hot chicks.

Appropriate. It wasn't a good show. You guys just liked to talk yourselves into thinking it was good.

Not surprised. It was getting ridiculous with each twist.

I think most people liked it because they wanted to live vicariously through the show. Gotta get on your own $#%# now.

Bored to Death had some fantastic episodes this season. Sad to see it go.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

smh, this show is piff man. was looking forward to the 3rd season

QFT....If it wasnt Boardwalk Empire Id cancel my HBO subscription
30t6p3b.gif
we should do a petition for another season.

Can't lie, lost interest in the show halfway thru this season. Won't miss it much but didn't think it deserved to be canned.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good riddance to this unimaginative, thoughtless show.  It was Entourage Jr, just without all the hot chicks.

this. even though both shows sucked. damn hipster sheep

I was really into this show during season 1 but lost interest. It's entertaining but BEYOND predictable. Show made me laugh a lot though. Won't be missed

Entourage seasons 1-4 >>>> How to Make, not even debatable. Don't know how someone could even think otherwise

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I wonder if HBO will pick this up for a 3rd season.

i dont see a reason why not, the show is heavily marketed.

I flew Delta the other day and every screen in front of the passengers had a HTMIIA promo... HBO is really pushing the show

Ratings have been terrible from what I've seen. I know that doesn't mean as much to HBO but I think it was around 600k viewers.Edit:nvm... Looks like HBO doesn't cancel anything lol http://www.avclub.com/art...r-hbo-to-cancel-a,63803/

Guess not.Oh well. Won't be missed.

Back
Top Bottom