How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good riddance to this unimaginative, thoughtless show.

said the pro wrestling fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This show was entertaining, but no where near great. It was a decent show at best. Entourage jr minus all the hollywood ##% as stated above.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
@ getting cancelled. The show was the O'Doul's version of Entourage. I see HBO pulled the plug on Bored to Death & Hung too.

This show >>>>>>>>>> Entourage. Let's be serious.
It really was.
There was far more potential for growth and diversity in the story line. Things were starting to fall in line... 

How many other shows out there catalog the slow grind and rise to the top in a non-traditional line of business?

Energy drinks? Clothing lines? 

The entire show was STRAIGHT hustler material. Not people working dead-end jobs in middle america or living vicariously through doctors.

EVERYONE could relate to this show. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif
@ getting cancelled. The show was the O'Doul's version of Entourage. I see HBO pulled the plug on Bored to Death & Hung too.

The show was based on unoriginal business ideas (energy drinks and boring clothing lines) where despite having no business skills, limited funding, and multiple major barriers to overcome, the characters miraculously fall into success, are in relationships with (semi) attractive women, and hang out at amazing parties/clubs/bars every night.
Yes, everyone can relate to this.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

HBO puttin the axe to everybody on the roster like Pat Riley.
sick.gif

1st season was definitely better than the 2nd tho

hbo literally has nothing to watch now except boardwalk and thrones. true blood getting kinda eh
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

It really was.
There was far more potential for growth and diversity in the story line. Things were starting to fall in line... 

How many other shows out there catalog the slow grind and rise to the top in a non-traditional line of business?

Energy drinks? Clothing lines? 

The entire show was STRAIGHT hustler material. Not people working dead-end jobs in middle america or living vicariously through doctors.

actually, I couldn't relate to any of it.

from what i saw (one episode it was a really good show and i wanted to get into it)

I saw the episode where dude smoked soemthing with their rival company and was freaking out
laugh.gif
then some bum gave them tips

Originally Posted by RC103DC

I bet the East Flatbush Caribbean League had it cancelled, lol. RIP Crisp.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 man I'm gonna miss this show though
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom