How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

no more Shannyn Sossamon?
frown.gif

fun first episode though

Watched like two episodes from last season.

Peeped this seasons opener last night, mildly entertaining. Dont know the history between racheal and ben though.

I like the show, because it gives me that slight insiders view or New York.

Ziggy from the Wire
pimp.gif

Good first episode....

Ratha Montha
laugh.gif

Asian girl in the green/purple was cute, but 2-dimensional
laugh.gif

*Speaking of 2-dimensional, I still think Kid Cudi's character is pointless.

*Avicii
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Caught the rerun, Ben's girl naked riding cowboy 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eddie kaye thomas' character is annoying, hope he dies somehow.

So they're supposed to get rich selling some simple sweatshirts?  Good luck with that.  Streetwear is dead.  They should move on to some button shirts.

So you guys watched the season premiere last week? Why does OP have 10/09 in the title?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*Speaking of 2-dimensional, I still think Kid Cudi's character is pointless.

He's supposed to be the person who has alot of connections I guess but for the first-season I just thought he was the dude they only chill wit wen they party

This episode did seem to go by too fast, felt like it should of been a hour.
I want to see more of the red head too
pimp.gif

I just saw the EP and those guys are idiots. Why would you move from the passionate upstart with experience to some rich lady whos gonna treat you like just another wanna be.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I just saw the EP and those guys are idiots. Why would you move from the passionate upstart with experience to some rich lady whos gonna treat you like just another wanna be.

It's all about status in their eyes.
They're tired of being outsiders, and want "in"

Was it the right move to ditch Damien(Rescue Me)? No, but I can't blame them, because they so badly seek recognition.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Was it the right move to ditch Damien(Rescue Me)? No, but I can't blame them, because they so badly seek recognition.

Yeah but their friend told them that the secret is to get rich slow. Thinking you can go from no name brand to the new $**% is stupid.  Watch them go back asking for Damien to take them back. 

Because Ben is gonna wind up bagging her (what's her name, I forget). That's my guess at least.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I was tripping trying to figure out what other show I knew that actor from. Rescue Me is one of my favorite shows too
laugh.gif

Rachel can look cute at times but I think it's the bangs that's not a good look on her. Her chest game is on point.

Ben's girl, the red head and now the designer milf chick is
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Rachel can look cute at times but I think it's the bangs that's not a good look on her. Her chest game is on point.

Ben's girl, the red head and now the designer milf chick is
pimp.gif
devil.gif

word 
pimp.gif
 what are the names of these two? 

Back
Top Bottom