How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Rachel can look cute at times but I think it's the bangs that's not a good look on her. Her chest game is on point.

Ben's girl, the red head and now the designer milf chick is
pimp.gif
devil.gif

word 
pimp.gif
 what are the names of these two? 
I think Gina Gershon plays the milf designer...

Don't know about the red head, but she is
pimp.gif

Lake bell is hit fam, I cringe when I see her. She looks like the transgender chick from real world

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I just saw the EP and those guys are idiots. Why would you move from the passionate upstart with experience to some rich lady whos gonna treat you like just another wanna be.

It's all about status in their eyes.
They're tired of being outsiders, and want "in"

Was it the right move to ditch Damien(Rescue Me)? No, but I can't blame them, because they so badly seek recognition.

Yeah but their friend told them that the secret is to get rich slow. Thinking you can go from no name brand to the new $**% is stupid.  Watch them go back asking for Damien to take them back. 
The first episode makes it seem they aren't doing too badly in Japan. I don't think they're really scraping by. They're making money and status, just not in America where it really matters I guess.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Lake bell is hit fam, I cringe when I see her. She looks like the transgender chick from real world

Same thing I always thought. I could never get into her for this exact reason 
sick.gif

if they are headed towards a love interest between Domingo and Rachel, im not really feeling it

something tells me the chemistry isnt gonna be there

Words can not describe how much I love this show. The seasons + episodes are way too short though, has me fiendin every week like a crackhead

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

if they are headed towards a love interest between Domingo and Rachel, im not really feeling it

something tells me the chemistry isnt gonna be there

Its going to be so awkward if that happens 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

Does anybody know where I can get that chambray shirt that Ben was wearing during that last episode?
It looked very Rag & Bone-*!+. They have a bunch of things like that every season.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Spoiler alert: Cudi has sex with Rachel in episode three.
Thanks jerk. Way to spoil next's weeks biggest surprise most likely. 
You could have at lease made an actual spoiler for it 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom